Write a little about yourself. Just a paragraph will do.
1. I love to make lists.
2. Despite the fact that I'm straight, I think Xanadu may be one of
the best movies ever made.
3. I really dig ambiguous euphemisms. (know what I
4. I'm grappling with a karaoke addiction.
5. I have a pretty girl fetish.
6. I challenge you to keep my company and not have a genuine belly
7. I get smitten when I see feet sticking out of the passenger side
8. I'm insatiable.
10. 9 was left intentionally blank so that you could imagine
something nice about me. Or yourself. I'm sure you deserve
11. I taught my cat how to high five.
12. A hot pink Vespa is my primary mode of transportation.
13. I've eaten a Snickers bar 95' underwater.
14. Just thinking about Uchi makes me emotional.
15. I laugh in my sleep. A lot.
16. I miss my grandparents.
17. I like to build my own waterfalls at the Green Belt and lie in
them all day. Edit: back when it rained.
18. I tend to get naked on my birthday.
19. I have 10,000 stories inside of me.
20. You. I like you.
I am warm, sunshine, blue skies..
I am the squeak of fresh snow underfoot. I am a meandering
thermocline in the sea. I am the waning cats purr as it falls
asleep. I am a gail of rain against a picture window. I am warm
toes touching cold feet. I am the effervescence of San Pellegrino
first thing in the morning. I am that sensation you get right
before the acid kicks in. I am the long forgotten song playing on
the radio. I am the lock of hair winding and unwinding around your
finger. I am the orange twist in a Negroni. I'm the first splash of
a class IV whitewater. I am that birthday card you won't throw
away. I am the radiators hum. I am the yellowing love letters at
the bottom of a sock drawer. I am an illegible tombstone. I am the
reassuring tug of your parachute opening. I am the one honest
cabbie in Bangkok. I am Mentos and Diet Coke. I am a tachyon. I am
a Sunday Times crossword. I am ball lightning.
Some days I am most of these. Some none. But I try.
What I’m doing with my life
Don’t overthink this one; tell us what you’re doing day-to-day.
Working much more then I'd like. Relishing my free time.
I’m really good at
Go on, brag a little (or a lot). We won’t judge.
The first things people usually notice about me
I’m an empty essay… fill me out!
I fanned this question out to my friends. The consensus was
charming, funny, and wicked cute. I'll take any one of those.
And someone mentioned something about "narcissism". I don't know
what that is. Nor have I the time to look into it as I am quite
busy polishing all of my mirrors.
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
Help your potential matches find common interests.
Far too numerous. But here's a glimpse.
Book: The People Of Paper
Band: The Weakerthans
The six things I could never do without
Think outside the box. Sometimes the little things can say a lot.
1. My brother
2. Mozarts K37 andante.
3. The smell of carbon copies.
4. Very likely, a strain of bacteria we don't even know
5. Touching fleece.
6. The sea. And being beneath it.
7- Because I love the asymmetrical beauty of prime numbers.
I spend a lot of time thinking about
Global warming, lunch, or your next vacation… it’s all fair game.
What I'd be thinking about were I not thinking about what I'm
currently thinking about.
On a typical Friday night I am
Netflix and takeout, or getting your party on — how do you let loose?
Doing my best to facilitate a atypical Friday night.
The most private thing I’m willing to admit
I’m an empty essay… fill me out!
I've been paid for those stories. I'm contractually obligated not
to reprint them.
But I can tell them...
I’m looking for
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 26–45
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
You should message me if
Offer a few tips to help matches win you over.
You don't mind being quoted in the haiku essay I may or may not be
writing about this website.
Who are you looking for?
This helps us know who to show you on OkCupid.