2. Despite the fact that I'm straight, I think Xanadu may be one of the best movies ever made.
3. I really dig ambiguous euphemisms. Know what I mean?!?
4. I'm grappling with a karaoke addiction.
5. I have a pretty girl fetish.
6. I challenge you to keep my company and not have a genuine belly laugh.
7. I get smitten when I see feet sticking out of the passenger side window.
8. I'm insatiable.
10. 9 was left intentionally blank so that you could imagine something nice about me. Or yourself. I'm sure you deserve it.
11. I taught my cat how to high five.
12. I work far more than I'd like. But I run the best beer bar in Austin. It's something of a labor of love.
13. I've eaten a Snickers bar 95' underwater.
14. Just thinking about Uchi makes me emotional.
15. I laugh in my sleep. A lot.
16. I miss my grandparents.
17. I spend more time dicking around with my motorcycle than I do riding it. But that's about to change.
18. I tend to get naked on my birthday.
19. I have an affinity for elaborate pranks.
20. Turns out, I like camping.
21. My inner dialogues often become outer dialogues. (I talk to myself. Embarrassingly so.)
22. I have innumerous stories inside of me.
23. You. I like you.
I am warm, sunshine, blue skies..
I am the squeak of fresh snow underfoot. I am a meandering thermocline in the sea. I am the waning cats purr as it falls asleep. I am a gail of rain against a picture window. I am warm toes touching cold feet. I am the effervescence of San Pellegrino first thing in the morning. I am that sensation you get right before the acid kicks in. I am the long forgotten song playing on the radio. I am the lock of hair winding and unwinding around your finger. I am the orange twist in a Negroni. I am the first splash of a class IV whitewater. I am that birthday card you won't throw away. I am the radiators hum. I am the yellowing love letters at the bottom of a sock drawer. I am an illegible tombstone. I am the reassuring tug of your parachute opening. I am the one honest cabbie in Bangkok. I am Mentos and Diet Coke. I am a tachyon. I am a Sunday Times crossword. I am ball lightning.
Some days I am most of these. Some none. But I try.
And someone mentioned something about "narcissism". I don't know what that is. Nor have I the time to look into it as I am quite busy polishing all of my mirrors.
Book: The People Of Paper
Band: The Weakerthans
2. Mozarts K37 andante.
3. The smell of carbon copies.
4. Very likely, a strain of bacteria we don't even know exists.
5. Touching fleece.
6. The sea. And being beneath it.
7- Because I love the asymmetrical beauty of prime numbers.
But I can tell them...