Find better matches with our advanced
39 • Tampa, FL • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 28–42
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last online
- Yesterday – 9:58am
- 5′ 10″ (1.78m)
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Christianity, but not too serious about it
- Gemini, and it’s fun to think about
- Graduated from high school
- Art / Music / Writing
- Rather not say
- Has kids, and might want more
- Likes cats
With books, I don't typically read fiction as I have a number of projects I am working on at any given time. I do read non-fiction (I own The Screenwriter's Bible, How to Write for Animation, and The Elements of Style, among others).
My tastes for movies (warning: I like anime) and shows vary and sometimes depends on my mood. I like stand up comedy as well.
My music tastes vary widely. I kid you not. Name a genre of music and I will probably have it on my phone... and some you wouldn't expect.
My food tastes... you guessed it... vary as well. It can be really simplistic to complex. Some days I want to stick with something normal (ha ha, what's normal?) and other days I'm willing to try almost anything. And if I find something I really like, I guarantee I will try (and succeed) in replicating it!
2. My imagination - Being a writer, my imagination is always moving and bleeds into many aspects of my life. I love it.
3. My phone - My phone is my mobile connection to the internet and has my music player. I don't know why people think this is sad; it just proves that they knew what they were doing in Star Trek.
4. My music - Music helps drive my imagination. When a song that syncs with me starts playing, my imagination takes off. With that being said, my music tastes vary widely.
5. My netbook - With laptops and tablets ruling today's pc world, you don't here much about netbooks, which I find to be a perfect balance between the two. Grab a fifteen dollar vga cable, and my tv becomes a 40 inch monitor :-)
6. Movies - I love movies. All types. Even some off the bad ones.
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
You must be in the photo! Full nudity, extreme close ups, pets, cars, baby photos, artwork, images you’ve added yourself to, etc. are not allowed.
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue
meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to .
If you don’t see it, try checking
your Spam folder.