Find better matches with our advanced
38 • Tampa, FL • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 28–42
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last Online
- Nov 20
- 5′ 10″ (1.78m)
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Christianity, but not too serious about it
- Gemini, and it’s fun to think about
- Graduated from high school
- Art / Music / Writing
- Rather not say
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Has kids, and might want more
- Likes cats
With books, I don't typically read fiction as I have a number of projects I am working on at any given time. I do read non-fiction (I own The Screenwriter's Bible, How to Write for Animation, and The Elements of Style, among others).
My tastes for movies (warning: I like anime) and shows vary and sometimes depends on my mood. I like stand up comedy as well.
My music tastes vary widely. I kid you not. Name a genre of music and I will probably have it on my phone... and some you wouldn't expect.
My food tastes... you guessed it... vary as well. It can be really simplistic to complex. Some days I want to stick with something normal (ha ha, what's normal?) and other days I'm willing to try almost anything. And if I find something I really like, I guarantee I will try (and succeed) in replicating it!
2. My imagination - Being a writer, my imagination is always moving and bleeds into many aspects of my life. I love it.
3. My phone - My phone is my mobile connection to the internet and has my music player. I don't know why people think this is sad; it just proves that they knew what they were doing in Star Trek.
4. My music - Music helps drive my imagination. When a song that syncs with me starts playing, my imagination takes off. With that being said, my music tastes vary widely.
5. My netbook - With laptops and tablets ruling today's pc world, you don't here much about netbooks, which I find to be a perfect balance between the two. Grab a fifteen dollar vga cable, and my tv becomes a 40 inch monitor :-)
6. Movies - I love movies. All types. Even some off the bad ones.
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.