- computer systems engineer, a business man and an open source software developer
- supportive trained leader, a survivor and ready for almost anything
- risk taker when I have a good statistical chance of gain (OK OK, it's not much of a risk then is it? )
I like happy, optimistic, balanced and loving people. I have a strong drive toward self improvement and learn from my mistakes; I'm attracted to others with similar drives. I try to be supportive and nurturing and appreciate the same in return. Intelligence is a turn on. I'm into technology, so being a bit geeky is good but not required. I love both teaching and learning from others. I have and like a logical world view and value honest and open communication.
My upbringing was Anglican, and while I find most of Christian values a good start on a proper moral compass, I'm more comfortable dealing with things on a scientific/rational level. I'm bilingual: French and English.
I'm an amateur photographer and have my own on line gallery. It has high resolution versions of all my profile pictures (and many more.) Message me for the URL as it's against the rules to post it here.
- travel and have travelled extensively.
- walking in the park / hiking in the fresh air.
- animals and especially mammals.
- exploring the outdoors
- no-trace canoeing / camping trips.
- sunsets, waterfalls and nature and photography thereof.
I am inquisitive, optimistic, and rational