Find better matches with our advanced
22 • F • Paris, France
I’m looking for
- All who like bi women
- Ages 18–28
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends
- Last Online
- Yesterday – 10:52am
- 5′ 4″ (1.63m)
- Body Type
- When drinking
- Working on university
- Relationship Status
- Seeing Someone
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids, and doesn’t want any
- Has cats
- English (Fluently), French (Fluently), Spanish (Poorly)
I’ll be in London for only a short week (22 to 28.06) with a friend (I'd like to underline the term Friend, meaning we're not looking for a third wheel; if I'm interested in you, and you in me it will only be between you and me, but if you're interested in showing us the city or meeting foreigners it will be our pleasure). But, because it’s only going to be a short stay, I won’t be able to spend all the time I would like to trying to get to know you, I hope you’ll forgive me and still be willing to have a fruitful conversation, a drink, or just spend a moment with me in your city.
I’ve met many people thanks to this website back in Paris (I don’t know what it says about me, but anyway); usually I’d like to get to know someone before asking him or her out but I’m afraid it will be difficult in my situation. So if you’re adventurous, message me !
Books: Ryu Murakami, George Orwell, Edgar Poe, Maupassant, Victor Hugo, Jane Austen, Virginie Despentes, A Song of Ice and Fire, I Am Legend, Dracula, Maintenant qu'il fait tout le temps nuit sur toi, Perfume: The Story of a Murderer, Rhinoceros …
Movies: In the Mood for Love, Let the Right One In, Howl's Moving Castle, Princess Mononoke, Detention, Scott Pilgrim vs The World, Nick and Norah’s Infinite Playlist, Les Chansons d’Amour, Two Lovers, Blue Valentine, A Royal Affair, Mysterious Skin, Perfect Blue, Paranoid Park, The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, The Cabin in the Woods, The Mist, Boys don’t cry …
Tv series: Hannibal, Rome, Girls, Homeland, American Horror Story, The Borgias, The L Word, The Pillars of the Earth, The Walking Dead, South Park, American Dad
- My laptop
- Snapchat (My cell phone is mandatory for that, but sending ridicule pictures is way cooler than this bastard)
- This stupid song (warning: your ears will melt) : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2x4vY0FrCc
,oh and this one two (warning: contain stupid penguin dance) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxn9hbJh3uc
- You'd like to take me somewhere (I'm a french grill so I'd like to visit so cool much places), but you have to love cats, that's mandatory. (Or to be very very very nice)
Please, make the effort read the minimum that I have answered here. Do not message me if you are unable to understand basis of courtesy and respect.(I guess that my profile says that I answer rarely, that's why)
* Oh, but don't be afraid if you're just passing by and want to message me, I do not bite and enjoy meeting new people around here or just talking to strangers around the world. It'll be my pleasure to answer your nice or even silly messages ! *
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.