Find better matches with our advanced
22 • Paris, France • Woman
I’m looking for
- Ages 18–28
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends
- Last Online
- Today – 12:26pm
- Pansexual, Sapiosexual
- 5′ 4″ (1.63m)
- Body Type
- When drinking
- Working on university
- Relationship Status
- Seeing Someone
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids, and doesn’t want any
- Has cats
- English (Fluently), French (Fluently), Spanish (Poorly)
Books: Ryu Murakami, George Orwell, Edgar Poe, Maupassant, Victor Hugo, Jane Austen, Virginie Despentes, A Song of Ice and Fire, I Am Legend, Dracula, Maintenant qu'il fait tout le temps nuit sur toi, Perfume: The Story of a Murderer, Rhinoceros …
Movies: In the Mood for Love, Let the Right One In, Howl's Moving Castle, Princess Mononoke, Detention, Scott Pilgrim vs The World, Nick and Norah’s Infinite Playlist, Les Chansons d’Amour, Two Lovers, Blue Valentine, A Royal Affair, Mysterious Skin, Paranoid Park, The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, The Cabin in the Woods, The Mist, Boys don’t cry …
Tv series: The Affair, Hannibal, Rome, Girls, Homeland, American Horror Story, The Borgias, The L Word, South Park, American Dad
- My laptop
- Phone (Snapchat is an important business, especially when drunk)
- You'd like to take me somewhere, nice.
- You can survive this : http://youtu.be/Sm368W0OsHo
Do not message me if you are looking for a piece of my nice ass, it's private property you know. And no I don't want to have sex with you and your girlfriend, I'll make do with her !
* Oh, but don't be afraid if you're just passing by and want to message me, I do not bite and enjoy meeting new people around here or just talking to strangers (I live a dangerous life, waouh). It'll be my pleasure to answer you ! *
I’ve met many people thanks to this website (I don’t know what it says about me, but anyway); usually I’d like to get to know someone before asking him or her out but if you’re adventurous, you should message me !
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.