Find better matches with our advanced matching system
33 / F / Straight / Single
- Last Online
- Dec 5
- 5′ 3″ (1.60m).
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Other and somewhat serious about it
- Graduated from college/university
- Doesn’t have kids, but wants them
- English (Fluently), French (Fluently)
SophieJeeps Denver, Colorado more adventurous
bebi-do-ru Denver, Colorado less loving
lolamanilow Denver, Colorado less loving
ellipsied Denver, Colorado more adventurous
mbmary13 Denver, Colorado less loving
bakingandbees Denver, Colorado more adventurous
StorieT3288 Denver, Colorado more adventurous
DenverLeigh Denver, Colorado less loving
2. Storytelling: I could never do without an outlet for communicating or storytelling. If it isn't a social media site, then I'll use a blog, and if not that, an email newsletter. If I'm technology-less, I'll entertain my waiter or write it down on anything around. Hearing stories and telling them is a true joy for me.
3. Travel: travel has been a true gift in my life, and I feel very strongly about the importance of travel and exploration. It's not important only for self-development, but its been a gateway to understanding people, in opening my perspective on what defines true acceptance as well as spirituality and religion.
4. Friends: Friends are incredibly important to me and I do my best to honor and value them. I don't keep a huge circle of friends, but once in my heart you're stuck with me forever. My girls group in Denver is a critical party of my life. I have two close friends from back home and we text during the days or evening - and it's like group therapy. One friend is a very caring, thoughtful, diligent self-improver who is hilarious; the other is silly, somewhat bawdy, it-could-be-worse-here's-how, shit happens and its funny, practical person and hilarious. It's like my daily therapy, comedy show, support group, edge-of-your-seat game, and a family all in one.
5. God: I have a very ethereal sense of religion and practice it sort of haphazardly. I don't think I could do without the meditation of or prayer to Dau. While I hold a path that works for me, I have had partners of many religions and enjoy celebrating that with them also.
6. A dream: while I'm still finding the path my life will take, I can't imagine a time when I wasn't looking to improve my life or the lives of those around me in some way. I think without a dream I'd be lost.
- Guys who like girls
- Ages 33–42
- Located anywhere
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
You're OK going a little more traditionally - I like the correspondence and getting to know people. I have expectations of traditional dates and courtship. I'm wild by nature - I am looking for maturity in this arena. Before we tear it up, that is.
If you're shirtless or ab flashing, are unable to write complete words and sentences, list vehicles or weapons in your "Six Things You Could Never Do Without", then good luck with your search!