Find better matches with our advanced
39 • M • Denver, CO
- Last Online
- Today – 8:11am
- 6′ 1″ (1.85m)
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Not at all
- Capricorn, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from masters program
- Rather not say
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids, but wants them
- Has dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently), C++ (Okay)
Yeah, the muscles get noticed too - but I'm better known for my brain than brawn.
- Technical/work literature
- An occasional Tom Clancy novel
- Too many to list, but yet I'm known as the "Oh my God, you haven't seen that movie? You got to see that movie" guy...
TV - I try to limit myself to no more than 5 shows that I follow at a time. My present list:
- The Big Bang Theory
- Southland (Cancelled...)
- Spartacus (Ended...)
- Law & Order (Cancelled...)
- Law & Order: SVU
- Open slot... (Although considering my track record with favorite shows, I don't want to curse another show into oblivion!)
Food - I'm a big foodie (without being snobbish and elitist about it):
- The Palm
- Del Friscos
(To name a few - yes, I love steak, but also love wild-caught salmon, other assorted seafood, Asian, and Itialian)
Being active and outdoors in this beautiful state
My walk with God
(I don't list family or friends here because I always keep the distinction between people and things - and live by the addage, "Love people, not things; use things, not people.")
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 28–44
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
Ideally, looking for a potentially serious relationship, but it's foolhardy to focus only on the goal (destination), and not relish experiencing the journey.
I met my best friend-that-is-a-girl through online dating several years ago and I couldn't imagine how my life would be without her (really, it's totally platonic - she's happily married now).
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.