I am Crazy, Funny, and Adventurous
Find better matches with our advanced matching system
22 / M / Straight / Single
- Last Online
- Jan 5, 2013
- White, Other
- 5′ 7″ (1.70m)
- Body Type
- Other, but not too serious about it
- Gemini, and it’s fun to think about
- Working on high school
- Art / Music / Writing
- Rather not say
- Relationship Type
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently)
I am Crazy, Funny, and Adventurous
I am in high school, studying to be a film and television actor, planning in the next 2 years (depending on if i take a year off) to attend University of Texas @ Austin in the Radio Film and Television Program. I have been invited to audition to be an actor on the show Friday Night Lights, and possibly along with that get my own personal agent that will let my acting career skyrocket. Yay agents.
I Want to drop out of high school, it won't be needed if all goes to plan. I plan to move to Texas, I was born there and enjoy the weather much more than here in Michigan, the economy is better and it seems to be the only state barely affected. But i'm getting off topic, I plan to do this Friday Night Lights thing, get noticed by the agent or someone else in the business, and work my way up the chain as quickly as I can, I'm not in it for the money or the fame, I just find acting extremely pleasurable and getting payed for what you really love is in my opinion the true American Dream
As you read in the "What I'm Doing With My Life" section I am a striving actor and ther is no skill in this world i am better at than acting, mostly comedy, especially slapstick/physical comedy.
Well my favorite type ofbooks, or series or books rather are fantasy books, my top 3 are 1) The Eragon Series, which follows a young 15 year old boy (Eragon) and his run in with a dragon egg that hatches for him and then the fate that follows him because of one simple but marvelous discovery in the woods one hunting trip. 2) The Pendragon Series, which follows a normal boy through an amazing experience where he travels between time and mysterious and fantastic worlds solving problems that no normal kid could ever do. And 3) The Sword of Truth Series which follows yet another kid (these all seem to start with kids) and his amazing 12 book adventure (just started it only on the second book) that is all started when he saves a woman from her pursuers.
I can't say I have a favorite movie, I love all movies basically, except any movies I have been in.
Any form of Rock, Punk, Alternative, Industrial, Indie, Metal, Pop occasionally.
I think i already summarized this in the first section, but my favorite kinds of food are Pizza just like everyone else, and many kinds of Oriental foods. But I am open to trying any new foods.
2) My Grandparents, yes I said my grandparents, and not my family, I hate to admit it but my step-dad and my mom, I could live without, I don't want my mom to die, I love her and all, but she isn't the most influential person in my life. But my dad's parents, and my moms mom and dad (divorced) I could not live without. They are the foundation with which my life is built on.
3) My dad, what can i say about my dad... when i'm in trouble, he's there, when im pissed, hes there, when im sad, hes there, when i need a hand hes there. My dad, is the furnishings, he's the couch i lay on when I'm tired, the kitchen i go to when im hungry, the TV I watch when i want to be entertained, I could go on but i got 3 more things to mention.
4) Love, love of all kinds, I can't live without it, without any of the many forms of love there is a void in my life. Friendship Love, Partner Love, Love of Life, Personal Love. All 4 kinds of love I need in my life for true happiness. Love, is the air I breath, and the water I drink, the food i savor, and the things that make me happy.
5) Music, without music seems droll, boring, quiet. Music to me livens up my life it makes everything exciting even if the music is made up and only you know the lyrics you always need to have a song in your heart to push thru the hard times. Music, is the insulation to the house that is my life.
6) Acting, that's right I can't be happy without a bit of acting in my life, sometimes I get myself in trouble, just so i can act my way out of it. Acting is the glue, that holds the metaphorical house together.
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 18–24
- Near me
- Who are single
- For long-term dating, short-term dating
Connect your OkCupid Account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.