Find better matches with our advanced
28 • Oakland, CA • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 20–34
- Near me
- Who are single
- For long-term dating
- Last online
- Today – 7:14am
- 6′ 1″ (1.86m)
- Body Type
- A little extra
- Judaism, but not too serious about it
- Aquarius, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from university
- Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently), Spanish (Poorly)
• Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality
• The Art of Game Design
• Godel, Escher, Bach: An Eternal Golden Braid
• The Devil's Scourge – Exorcism during the Italian Renaissance
• The core rules for a third cyberpunk tabletop RPG, since the first two weren't quite good enough.
I enjoy Nicolas Cage films. I dislike horror movies unless they're unusually clever (Cabin In The Woods, for example), but I can be convinced to see just about anything in a movie theater. The last Hobbit movie was a garbage, though. For real.
I used to listen to a lot of folk metal, but I listen to most of my music at work now and it's too hard to concentrate when I just want to sing along with the lyrics. Instead, I've taken to listening to a lot of ambient psytrance, which is a needlessly specific genre. I like a lot of stuff, and I have a soft spot in my heart for country songs about ghosts. Oh, and SomaFM!
I enjoy cooking, but mostly because I get to work with my hands. I eat a weird-ass diet for health reasons which consists of about 70% fat. Don't worry, vegetables are great. Dark leafy greens and I are friends. My favorite food is dim sum, because I love 1) variety and 2) dumplings.
*not in my relationships, though. You know how some guys are afraid of commitment? I want to be friends with your dog and meet your parents.
Relatedly, I have nothing against polyamory, but I wouldn't be able to handle it myself.
• Hedonic adaptation
• Am I too old to join the CIA? (Probably.) Would I make a good spy? (Probably not.)
• Do I have enough books? (No.) Do I have enough bookshelves? (No.)
Show me something new, though, and you'll have my full attention.
Seriously, though. No vegans. It's just gonna end in tears.
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
You must be in the photo! Full nudity, extreme close ups, pets, cars, baby photos, artwork, images you’ve added yourself to, etc. are not allowed.
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue
meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to .
If you don’t see it, try checking
your Spam folder.