Find better matches with our advanced matching system
33 / M / Straight / Single
- Last Online
- Dec 10
- 5′ 6″ (1.68m).
- Body Type
- A little extra
- Christianity and somewhat serious about it
- Gemini and it’s fun to think about
- Graduated from two-year college
- Rather not say
- Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
- English (Fluently), Spanish (Poorly), German (Okay)
EvilXTwin Seattle, Washington more aggressive
ifloss Bellevue, Washington more loving
Cheatham1 Seattle, Washington more arrogant
Dengarou812 Federal Way, Washington more attentive
BadBoyNoMore Seattle, Washington more adventurous
varyen21 Seattle, Washington less political
Kolby513 Seattle, Washington more adventurous
KevinL79 Kent, Washington more modern
Movies: Not much. Last ones I saw in theaters were MIB II and Star Wars Episode II.
TV: Criminal Minds (but not after this season since they're ditching Prentiss again--my dream gal, if only she'd ditch that subcaliber 9mm and replace it with a .40 or .45 Serious Fighting Pistol like Rossi's!), NCIS, MythBusters. Old-school History Channel when it's on, as opposed to the "Axe Men/IRT/reality schlock" that dominates the lineup now. Blasts from the past: A-Team, original Knight Rider (80's kid--someday I WILL build KITT!), Mail Call and Lock & Load w/R Lee Ermey (I LOVE this guy!), Stargate SG1 and Atlantis. Personal favorites: Burn Notice, The Equalizer. (Edward Woodward as a retired, guiltridden and hacked-off James Bond, putting his skills to work for the little guy when nobody else can or will help.)
Music: pretty much film scores and classical, but there's some other stuff in the mix too. Charlie Daniels, Voltaire... MC Hawking's Quake Master Mix and Queen's Gimme The Prize (Kurgan's Theme from Highlander) for when I'm in a mood to fire up a computer game and digitally stomp the living stuffing out of somebody.
Food: most things meat, but not organ meats or seafood. Like Thai, but can't go above two-star (and that's when I have a bad head cold) and have to have it made without fish sauce. LOVE me some all-you-can-eat Mongolian Buffet! (Chang's in Renton is a personal favorite, between the food and proximity to Fry's Electronics and an old friend's hobby shop in Skyway.)
2. My laptops--my line of communication to the rest of the world, and my entertainment center and stereo all-in-one. Just these two cases, and I can make myself at home almost anywhere...
3. My friends and family--at the end of the day, other than your good name and your clear conscience, they really are all ya got that counts.
More to follow.
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 21–45
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating