Find better matches with our advanced matching system
41 / M / Straight / Available
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
- Last Online
- Yesterday – 7:47am
- 6′ 2″ (1.88m).
- Body Type
- Strictly anything
- Atheism and somewhat serious about it
- Graduated from masters program
- Science / Tech / Engineering
- Rather not say
- Doesn’t want kids
- Dislikes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently), French (Fluently), Spanish (Okay), C++ (Fluently)
nowliberation Montreal, Quebec, Canada less desiring of sex
jolicomplice Montreal, Quebec, Canada more compassionate
Danansen6six Montreal, Quebec, Canada more compassionate
slowdive1968 Montreal, Quebec, Canada less kinky
artandthat Montreal, Quebec, Canada more spiritual
CalibanOReilly Montreal, Quebec, Canada more spiritual
mark_richard_mt Montreal, Quebec, Canada more spiritual
Jacob_Monod Montreal, Quebec, Canada less kinky
I have the luxury of working when I want. Therefore I have a lot of free time which I spend on personal projects, travelling quite a bit, doing some photography, learning new things, thinking, loving and having fun.
Ma littérature préférée est presque exclusivement en Français avec une grande admiration pour Houellebecq, Beigbeder, Gavalda, Vian et Dumas.
For some reason, in english I tend to read more scifi/fantasy, George R R Martin, Heinlein, ...
Un peu comme la chimie entre deux personnes, je ne suis pas certain de la raison pour laquelle j'aime réécouter Le fabuleux destin d'Amélie Poulain, Love Actually, Out of time, ...
I'm an avid cook and foodie; still, the company is typically more important than the menu...
Some of my favorite TED talks:
* Barry Schwartz on the paradox of choice
* Dan Gilbert on why are we happy?
* Dan Ariely on our buggy moral code and are we in control of our own decisions? (in the same line as Gilbert on our mistaken expectations)
* Sir Ken Robinson says schools kill creativity
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 25–45
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating, casual sex