Find better matches with our advanced
43 • Montreal, Quebec, CA • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 25–45
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, short-term dating, casual sex
- Last online
- Today – 7:44am
- 6′ 2″ (1.88m)
- Body type
- Strictly anything
- Atheism, and somewhat serious about it
- Graduated from masters program
- Science / Engineering
- Rather not say
- Seeing Someone
- Doesn’t want kids
- Dislikes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently), French (Fluently), Spanish (Okay), C++ (Fluently)
I have the luxury of working when I want. Therefore I have a lot of free time which I spend on personal projects, travelling quite a bit, doing some photography, learning new things, thinking, loving and having fun.
Ma littérature préférée est presque exclusivement en Français avec une grande admiration pour Houellebecq, Beigbeder, Gavalda, Vian et Dumas.
For some reason, in english I tend to read more scifi/fantasy, George R R Martin, Heinlein, ...
Un peu comme la chimie entre deux personnes, je ne suis pas certain de la raison pour laquelle j'aime réécouter Le fabuleux destin d'Amélie Poulain, Love Actually, Out of time, ...
I'm an avid cook and foodie; still, the company is typically more important than the menu...
Some of my favorite TED talks:
* Barry Schwartz on the paradox of choice
* Dan Gilbert on why are we happy?
* Dan Ariely on our buggy moral code and are we in control of our own decisions? (in the same line as Gilbert on our mistaken expectations)
* Sir Ken Robinson says schools kill creativity
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
You must be in the photo! Full nudity, extreme close ups, pets, cars, baby photos, artwork, images you’ve added yourself to, etc. are not allowed.
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue
meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to .
If you don’t see it, try checking
your Spam folder.