Find better matches with our advanced matching system
29 / M / Straight / Single
Oklahoma City, OK
- Last Online
- Today – 12:00pm
- 5′ 6″ (1.68m)
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Atheism, but not too serious about it
- Graduated from masters program
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids, and doesn’t want any
- Likes cats
- English (Fluently), Spanish (Okay)
My favorite blogger is Mallory Ortberg, who has effortlessly ruined Cormac McCarthy novels for me forever.
I watch American Horror Story and Bob's Burgers, and I've probably seen more Law & Order than is reasonable for anyone my age. My favorite mvoies are in a three-way tie between Die Hard, Stoker, and Primer.
I like Greek food the most, and burritos the second most. If I were honest, sandwiches would be the third most, and the fourth most would be anything in an edible wrapper.
My taste in music is downright terrible.
1. A drawing of my friend Tyson working out chemistry problems.
2. A Go board.
3. Five sacks of books, no more, no less.
4. A print of a medieval map of Greece.
5. The box of trinkets and letters I can't bring myself to throw away.
6. A laptop.
I'm still living with my parents, which is both bogus and sad.
But at least I've got an amazing cable access show!
And I still know how to party.
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 23–36
- Located anywhere
- Who are single
- For new friends, casual sex
You like writing emails, and are disappointed that "pen-pals" isn't a thing you can search for anymore.
You're the type to be excited showing off your town to someone who just arrived.
You are a dragon.
Connect your OkCupid Account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.