Find better matches with our advanced matching system
24 / M / Straight / Single
- Last Online
- Yesterday – 10:59pm
- 5′ 11″ (1.80m).
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Christianity and very serious about it
- Graduated from college/university
- Computer / Hardware / Software
- Has cats
- English (Fluently), C++ (Okay)
trk50400 Hillside, Illinois less political
troglodytez Chicago, Illinois less compassionate
AlexsSmile Glenview, Illinois more capitalistic
Wiggsda13 Arlington Heights, Illinois more adventurous
fireguy13188 Zion, Illinois more attentive
mike7352 Evanston, Illinois more adventurous
troutforMVP Skokie, Illinois more attentive
matt79thecat Fox River Grove, Illinois less loving
so... I guess they stand out? *shrug*
Books: The Four Loves (C.S. Lewis), Catch-22 (Joseph Heller), anything by Donald Miller, A Theory of Fun for Game Design (Raph Koster), The Great Gatsby (Fitzgerald), The Irresistible Revolution (Shane Claiborne), The Tipping Point/Outliers (Malcolm Gladwell), Fahrenheit 451 (Bradbury), the entire Calvin and Hobbes library.
Movies: Most anything Pixar (except Cars), some classic avant-garde comedies (Holy Grail, Airplane!), some blockbusters (Inception, The Matrix, Avengers), some super-depressing indies (Once, The Lookout), etc. Fight Club's in there somewhere.
Shows: Daily Show, Colbert Report, Futurama, Jeopardy!, Firefly, Battlestar Galactica, Arrested Development, 30 Rock, BBC Sherlock. Currently watching Castle and loving it.
Music (with links!): I played drums for a long time, so there's a special place in my head for progressive metal (Tool, Opeth, Dream Theater, OSI) and industrial/electronic (NIN, The Glitch Mob). Other favorites: The Delgados, Gorillaz, Radiohead, Faunts, System of a Down, SHEL, etc.
Food: Dark chocolate, skim milk, most any kind of meat, pasta, juice of all kinds, sushi, pepperoni pizza (especially from Lucca Grill in Bloomington, IL).
And since this needs a games section anyway...
Games: Knights of the Old Republic I+II, Portal I+II, the Half-Life series, Bastion, Team Fortress 2, SpaceChem, Warcraft III, and perhaps most importantly Mass Effect 1+2 (ME3 had some great parts, but about half its writers obviously either didn't know or didn't care what they were doing - awful fate for what should have been a classic of the medium).
* Computer, powerful enough to handle Source-engine games at minimum.
* Internet access. Have to get on Reddit somehow.
* Belt. Did I mention I'm stupid thin?
* Body pillow. Something to hold at night.
* Some semblance of human contact. Extreme introvert though I may be, I've cut myself off before... it wasn't fun.
* A kitty!
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 19–27
- Located anywhere
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating
* You can name your favorite Pokèmon, One Piece character, and/or Normandy squadmate
* You understand that the Bible was not written to (or for) 21st-century Americans, that it needs to be read through the requisite cultural and historical filters to be properly understood, and as such that what it says right there on the page usually isn't the whole story
* You understand that America is not and never was a "Christian nation," and that the government needs to act in a manner that accommodates and protects everyone, regardless of religious belief or lack thereof
* You can think of something a little more substantial to talk about/ask than a baseline "how's it going?" I hate small talk, and I'm a pretty open book to my friends besides, so I'd only respond like this (there's *always* a relevant XKCD)
* Bonus points if you don't use Internet Explorer :P