I am looking for a man who is interested in building a future together. A good match for me would be someone:
- open minded - can see endless possibilities and likes to debate them :)
- likes traveling with a companion - domestic and international
- a sense of humor
- intelligent in a well rounded sense
- likes snuggling
- has a healthy strong ego (An equal - with complimentary traits)
- enjoys spending quality time together (cooking a meal together, fine dining, activities like hiking, skiing, traveling)
- physically is mindful of a healthy lifestyle - fit and active
- is reasonably well adjusted - as am I (perfect is unrealistic and boring)
- kind and big hearted
- has and values integrity
- wants to live life actively and passionately with a partner at their side
I am confident, open minded, down to earth, sassy and thoughtful. I enjoy getting dressed up to go out for a date, casually for a day hike, a sundress on the patio, or a suit to the office. I have a college education and I grew up on a farm so I have a mix of diverse skills and interests.
I enjoy physical activities that challenge me - currently handstands and hand walking.
I own my own small business.
I was married at age 19 for 12 years, I have been single for 10 years with a few relationships afterwards.
I enjoy traveling minus the traveling. I love to cook with good company. Anything active - I love finding new activities to challenge myself physically - currently hand walking.
I am thoughtful, unconventional, sweet, straight forward, and definitely a rebel.
Music varies from: Pink Martini, Grimes, The Knife, Them Crooked Vultures, QOTSA, Foo Fighters, Depeche Mode, Modest Mouse, New Order, Roxette, Madonna, or Frank Sinatra.
I like murder mysteries, and books that make you think.
I read a lot about homeopathy. Malcom Gladwell
Remain Curious and create endless possibilities...