Find better matches with our advanced matching system
25 / M / Gay / Single
- Last Online
- Today – 7:18pm
- 6′ 1″ (1.86m)
- Body Type
- Strictly anything
- Agnosticism, and laughing about it
- Gemini, and it’s fun to think about
- Graduated from masters program
- Art / Music / Writing
- Less than $20,000
- Relationship Type
- Likes dogs and has cats
- English (Fluently)
Either that, or I'll be making your coffee in the morning. Would you like 2%, or nonfat?
I also make baller pancakes.
Books - I love pretty much anything by the following authors; Anne Rice, Melanie Rawn, David & Leigh Eddings, Laurell K. Hamilton, Kim Harrison, Jim Butcher... the list goes on. I'm a total fantasy junkie.
Movies - I'm not really huge on movies, and the ones I like I generally forget the names of. The ones I DO recall are generally pretty random. Lord of the Rings and Erin Brokavich, for example.
Music - I refuse to answer this question based on the fact that I'm a musician, and also happen to be horribly indecisive. Suffice it to say that I listen to anything from Baroque to Post-Modern, Classic Rock to Indie, Trance to Hip-Hop. Life is good.
Food - If it's smaller than me and doesn't move too fast, I'll eat it.
1) Music. Music is my life, my reason for living. Aside from being one of the only things that I'm truly good at (or so I like to tell myself so I can sleep at night), it brings me joy like nothing else.
2) Companionship. I'm a very social creature, and tend to go bonkers if I have to spend too much time by myself.
3) That being said, I very much cherish my Alone Time. (Nobody ever said I had to make sense.)
4) My iPhone. Sad, but true. I'm addicted to texting, and I also respond to emails pertaining to school and work on the go.
5) A Comfy Bed. If I can't get a solid night's sleep (or at least be comfortable for a less-than-solid one) I'm just not functional during the day.
6) Coffee. Need I explain?
I also think about silly things, like whether or not I should eat that leftover burrito now, or later. Or about purple dogs.
I'm more than willing to make plans, though. Just sayin'.
Or rather, it is, but in a good way.
On an unrelated note, there is almost always one Strauss piece or another running through my head. No, I will not "hum a bar." I'll happily play it [them] for you though, at some point.
- Guys who like guys
- Ages 21–35
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
And you should definitely message me if I send you a message. Even if it's to say you're not interested. I find it INFURIATING to send a message, and then have it get lost in cyber-space, never to be seen again. Just friggin' reply! (This is not to say that I will reply to one-word messages; I send thoughtful messages, please afford me the same respect.)
That seems like an angry way to leave the profile, so I'm going to say that you should message me if you think I'm cute, fun, interesting, or any mix of those. Being cute, fun, and interesting yourself doesn't hurt, though.
Connect your OkCupid Account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.