Write a little about yourself. Just a paragraph will do.
What can I say about the one known to you only as Docturr? Well I
can tell you that all of his friends call him AJ, which is a
shortened version of a name that is too long to bother typing down.
(If you wanna know, give me a ring ;P)
I'm a young male looking for someone to have a good time with,
enjoy life and find the greatest things that this big blue ball can
But really, what can I say? A real relationship is built with
actual contact. If you're interested by my answers or my looks,
then give me a ring; or answer my message XD. IF you're interested,
then we'll have an actual conversation, maybe over coffee and tea.
What I’m doing with my life
Don’t overthink this one; tell us what you’re doing day-to-day.
~ Writing a novel
~ Working towards getting a degree (need the money first)
I’m really good at
Go on, brag a little (or a lot). We won’t judge.
- Talking and Listening, ie. having an actual conversation: I can
keep talking as long as you can. Starting it is a little rocky, but
once you find something I'm interested in; I'll be right to
- Arguing: Or rather, debating.
- Concept Writing: I've spent 5 years of my life writing a novel,
it's still nowhere near done.
- Being objectively honest: I'll tell people things to the point of
- Keeping a secret: I'm a vault the moment you say "Don't tell
- Recently I've been writing some Emotional Poetry and some fan
The first things people usually notice about me
I’m an empty essay… fill me out!
I don't know, you'll have to ask them. But I've been told that
- Short: I am rather short for my weight
- Fat: I am a rather fat for my height
- Loud: You can hear me across a loud cafeteria
- Similar in appearance to other male Asians: I'm Asian O__O
- Incredibly Handsome: At least my mom tells me I am <__br
/>- Vulgar: I am very heavy into toilet humor and taking the
piss kind of comedy.
- Brutally honest: Ask me anything, and I'll answer it as honestly
as my mind can comprehend.
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
Help your potential matches find common interests.
- Favorite Books: Dresden Files Series, Demonata & Darren Shan
Series, Stephen King Books, Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter.
- Favorite Movies: Star Wars Original Trilogy, The Avengers, Iron
Man 1&2 (Haven't seen 3 yet), Lord of the Rings.
- Favorite Shows: Doctor Who, Red vs Blue, RWBY, Almighty Johnsons,
- Favorite Music: AC/DC, Hollywood Undead, Barenaked Ladies, Linkin
Park, Jim Croce, Jeff Williams.
- Favorite Food: All of it, literally all of it.
The six things I could never do without
Think outside the box. Sometimes the little things can say a lot.
Real talk now, I really cannot do without these things.
- My Family: The most important thing to me is family; how I was
- My Friends: Couldn't live without them, I need something to keep
me busy. XD
- My Faith: God is a driving point in my life.
- My Five Senses: Because I'm a sensitive guy ;)
- My Food: What's not to love about food?
- My Imagination: Can't write without it.
I spend a lot of time thinking about
Global warming, lunch, or your next vacation… it’s all fair game.
Concept writing for a novel I am attempting to write. Other than
that, I think about new worlds and places that I want to explore
with my imagination. Otherwise, it's nothing but thinking up
characters or moral questions.
On a typical Friday night I am
Netflix and takeout, or getting your party on — how do you let loose?
Writing and/or playing video games in order to find some random
inspiration about writing.
The most private thing I’m willing to admit
I’m an empty essay… fill me out!
I cried during the end of Marley and Me. Don't laugh ladies, it was
really sad. Q~Q
You should message me if
Offer a few tips to help matches win you over.
- You think we're a good match
- You think I'm a cool guy to hang out with
- You think I'm handsome enough to be seen with you in public (I'm
too claustrophobic for paper bags)
Who are you looking for?
This helps us know who to show you on OkCupid.