Find better matches with our advanced matching system
54 / M / Straight / Single
- Last Online
- May 23
- 5′ 11″ (1.80m).
- Body Type
- Strictly anything
- Other but not too serious about it
- Libra but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from masters program
- Rather not say
- Has kids
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently), Spanish (Poorly)
okc73103 Minneapolis, Minnesota more pessimistic
JustLookingXYZ Minneapolis, Minnesota more capitalistic
allegretto298 Minneapolis, Minnesota more organized
tryumf Minneapolis, Minnesota less greedy
MarkX1 Minneapolis, Minnesota less ambitious
ExpressJoy Minneapolis, Minnesota less mathematical
JamesWhich Minneapolis, Minnesota less kinky
ektin Minneapolis, Minnesota more adventurous
Old movies: I am a big fan of Buster Keaton, Astaire & Rogers, David Lean, Alec Guinness, Bugs Bunny and Elmer Fudd, Cary Grant, Katharine Hepburn, James Stewart, William Powell, Carole Lombard, Ernst Lubitsch, Billy Wilder, William Wyler -- and many others.
Music: Classical (Bach, Haydn, Beethoven and Dvorak); Jazz (Dave Brubeck, Clifford Brown, Sonny Rollins); Vocalists (Louis Jordan, Jo Stafford); Musicals (Irving Berlin, Cole Porter, Steven Sondheim); Rock (The Beatles, David Bowie, Steely Dan, Talking Heads -- and, embarrassingly, practically nothing from the last 25 years!)
Food: Basically I'm an "eat to live" type. Which is not to say that I don't appreciate fine or exotic food -- I do -- but cuisine generally is not the stuff of my obsessions. I am happy eating Italian, Thai, or American, to name but a few. Call me easily satisfied.
* A microwave oven
* All my books, whether or not I'll ever read them again
I miss the deep (and the shallow) pleasures I used to get from it. Even more, I miss giving sexual pleasure -- which is, after all, much harder to simulate persuasively.
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 50–65
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
* you are smart (a must), funny, and anywhere remotely near my age
* you can imagine yourself being attracted to a man with a disability. (It's OK if you find, in the event, you are simply not attracted to me -- plenty of women aren't. But I'd like to feel I have an honest shot.)
* even if you CAN'T imagine yourself being attracted to a man with a disability, or you're not sure. That doesn't make you a bad person -- I might have said the same thing myself. (Who knows? even now, I still might.) Just be honest and tell me up front -- we can still be friends, right? (In turn, I'll be upfront -- if I find you attractive, sometime around Friend-Date #4 I'm likely to make my move, such as it is, on you. Fair warning: It has been known to work!) In other words, I may surprise you.
* bonus points if you live close to me -- South Minneapolis. (I have given up driving, but I can get around OK by bus.)