"It's a mistake I don't have low self-esteem, I have low esteem for everyone else."-- Daria
Are you looking for a Cloud to your Aerith? A Weis to your Hickman? A tank to your Healer? A Trent to your Daria? A Chrono to your Marle?
Well you may be in luck. But first let me get the dealbreakers out of the way.
1. I'm chubby. But really I don't think that's such a big deal. We aren't talking "needs a hover-round to ambulate Jabba the Hutt Sailbarge" chubby. But I'm not going to pretend I'm any of the waifish anime characters listed above. I'm way more Rufus than I am Fei Long. (But hey, Rufus is top tier.)
2. I am as they say. . . polyamorous. And I know poly-amory is wrong. (Greek prefix, Roman root.) And I know we have a cultural expectation of monogamy. . . even in Final Fantasy VIII. But I really like people and I like being able to connect with them without arbitrary limits on where emotional and physical intimacy end. But as a note, it means you can be the Lucca to my Chrono and Marle, and she was cooler anyway.
On the bright side:
1. I'm open-minded and genuinely like most people. Despite all the Cloud analogy up there I'm really more like a Tidus. I'd like you to be the same. Shy is cool, dorky is mandatory, but please at least try to be open to new ideas and world views.
2. I'm loyal. Think of me as a companion cube. (But please don't incinerate me.) If we get along as friends or lovers, I'm very much the sort of person who will go the extra mile.
3. I'm passionate about what I like. I have no shame about what I enjoy, and I try to be honest about who I am. See my obscene closet of gaming and my nerdy shelf? I'm not trying to be anything I'm not. Like Snake in Metal Gear, sometimes I'm hurt because of what I am, but I never deny it.
4. As Zack so eloquently put it in Zack and Miri Make a Porno. "I <3 to eat pussy."
5. I'm not religious. I've fought god as a last boss in enough games from Xenogears to Bayonetta to know it's wise not to bug people about those things.
I am dorky, acerbic, and blunt