Find better matches with our advanced matching system
37 / M / Straight / Single
- Last Online
- Today – 6:03am
- 6′ 4″ (1.93m).
- Body Type
- Cancer and it’s fun to think about
- Graduated from masters program
- Science / Tech / Engineering
- Has dogs
RocksAndMoss San Francisco, California more compassionate
Waldothebearded Oakland, California more attentive
abeuscher Alameda, California more adventurous
urbanknot San Francisco, California more pure
imadavid Oakland, California more compassionate
farsoclose San Francisco, California more compassionate
Meezy-o-matic Oakland, California more spiritual
perfectterrain San Francisco, California more methodical
Getting things done when I do have a deadline.
SMILING. TENNIS. DANCING. SINGING. GOLF. YOGA. FORGETTING THINGS. RUNNING. MEDITATING. MAKING MAPS. SINGING. GUESSING THE TIME. DANCING. APPRECIATING ART AND MUSIC.
Balancing life so that I remain a dynamic person.
Being Patient. Ok, sometimes too patient.
Analyzing things. Seeing both sides to a situation.
Remembering what's important in the end.
The Watchers; The Fountainhead; The DaVinci Code; Guns, Germs, and Steel;The Four Agreements; Mindfulness in Plain English; Freakanomics, The Ethical Slut.
A few MOVIES:
The Sting; Raiders of the Lost Ark; Princess Bride; American Beauty; I heart Huckabees;
Dirty, really dirty, filthy, nasty Electro House/Funk/Breaks...You know, shit that sounds like jumping on a trampoline while laughing your ass off!!!
Thievery Corporation; Daft Punk; Jurassic Five; Steely Dan; Jim Croce; Kruder and Dorfmeister; The Crystal Method; Lotus; Los Amigos Invicibles; A Tribe Called Quest; Marvin Gaye; Michael Franti and Spearhead; Toots and the Maytals; Galactic; P-Funk; Groove Armada; One Giant Leap, and any offshoot or derivative of FUNK!
Thai; Sushi; Indian; Italian; Mexican; Vegetarian; conscious healthy stuff, and of course, anything my mom makes...
Enjoying good conversation at a dinner party.
Catching up on some reading or sleep.
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 26–41
- Located anywhere
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- You are sarcastic, have a sense of humor, or like to play chess upside down, blindfolded, and in the rain.
- You love to dance, and actually can dance, and know how to shake it like a Polaroid picture. Further, you like to do it in the moonlight, or sunlight, or anywhere a good deep baseline exists.
- You’re looking for some free-spirited fun and/or friendship to start, and then see where it goes from there...I can handle some good ‘ole fashion debauchery if that’s your thing as well - Bring it!