Find better matches with our advanced matching system
38 • M • Oakland, CA
- Last Online
- Jul 21
- 6′ 3″ (1.91m)
- Body Type
- Cancer, and it’s fun to think about
- Graduated from masters program
- Science / Engineering
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Mostly non-monogamous
- Has dogs
Getting things done when I do have a deadline.
SMILING. TENNIS. DANCING. SINGING. GOLF. YOGA. FORGETTING THINGS. RUNNING. MEDITATING. MAKING MAPS. SINGING. GUESSING THE TIME. DANCING. APPRECIATING ART AND MUSIC.
Balancing life so that I remain a dynamic person.
Being Patient. Ok, sometimes too patient.
Analyzing things. Seeing both sides to a situation.
Remembering what's important in the end.
The Watchers; The Fountainhead; The DaVinci Code; Guns, Germs, and Steel;The Four Agreements; Mindfulness in Plain English; Freakanomics, The Ethical Slut.
A few MOVIES:
The Sting; Raiders of the Lost Ark; Princess Bride; American Beauty; I heart Huckabees;
Dirty, really dirty, filthy, nasty Electro House/Funk/Breaks...You know, shit that sounds like jumping on a trampoline while laughing your ass off!!!
Thievery Corporation; Daft Punk; Jurassic Five; Steely Dan; Jim Croce; Kruder and Dorfmeister; The Crystal Method; Lotus; Los Amigos Invicibles; A Tribe Called Quest; Marvin Gaye; Michael Franti and Spearhead; Toots and the Maytals; Galactic; P-Funk; Groove Armada; One Giant Leap, and any offshoot or derivative of FUNK!
Thai; Sushi; Indian; Italian; Mexican; Vegetarian; conscious healthy stuff, and of course, anything my mom makes...
Enjoying good conversation at a dinner party.
Catching up on some reading or sleep.
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 26–41
- Located anywhere
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating
- You are sarcastic, have a sense of humor, or like to play chess upside down, blindfolded, and in the rain.
- You love to dance, and actually can dance, and know how to shake it like a Polaroid picture. Further, you like to do it in the moonlight, or sunlight, or anywhere a good deep baseline exists.
- You’re looking for some free-spirited fun and/or friendship to start, and then see where it goes from there...I can handle some good ‘ole fashion debauchery if that’s your thing as well - Bring it!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.