Well here is my best shot. What makes me unique?
1.During dinnertime I sometimes pretend that I am on an episode of "Chopped".
2.I am a member of Running for Brews in Downtown St. Pete. A half marathon might be in my future.
3. I am susceptible to being sucked into "How I Met Your Mother" and "Law and Order SVU" marathons.
4. I kinda am not the biggest fan of melted cheese sometimes, but not most of the time.
5. I read ingredient lists and nutrition panels while grocery shopping. I've been told I can be difficult to shop with. Weird.
6. I listen to Social Work podcasts regularly. Yes, that's a thing.
7. I can tell you what college every starting quarterback in the NFL attended. (Without using Google)
8. I say hello to homeless people before they ask me for money.
9. I have pheromones that attract cats, but not angry ones.
10. I can put together a piece of IKEA furniture without it falling apart.
11. I have a library card.
12. New scary movie releases excite me.
13. I have attended the following concerts within the last year Rise Against, Dirty Heads, and Flatbush Zombies. (I wish we had better emcees coming to Florida!)
14. Checking the sandwich of the week at Mazzaros is part of my weekly routine.
15. I kinda am a beast at kickball.
16. When I lived in Tampa I made a personal quest of finding Tampa's best Cuban Sandwich.
17. I recently attended Beers on the Pier at the Museum of History. It was awesome! Did I mention I love craft beer?
18. I buy whole bean fair trade coffee.
19. Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday.
20. I will try all things once except for some things.