1. During dinnertime I sometimes pretend that I am on an episode of "Chopped".
2. I listen to Social Work podcasts regularly. Yes, that's a thing.
3. I am susceptible to being sucked into "How I Met Your Mother" and "Law and Order SVU" marathons.
4. I have a weird relationship with melted cheese, sometimes we don’t get along.
5. I read ingredient lists and nutrition panels while grocery shopping. I've been told I can be difficult to shop with. Weird.
6. I am kind of a beast at kickball.
7. I can tell you what college every starting quarterback in the NFL attended. (Without using Google)
8. I say hello to homeless people before they ask me for money. I am a member of a local homelessness task force.
9. I have pheromones that attract cats, but not angry ones.
10. I can put together a piece of IKEA furniture without it falling apart.
11. I have a library card.
12. New scary movie releases excite me.
13. I have attended the following concerts since moving here Rise Against, Dirty Heads, and Horse Shoe Gang. (I wish we had better emcees coming to Florida!)
14. I’ve been known to bust out the occasional magic trick at work. Don’t worry it’s not in a weird or creepy way.
15. I recently joined Youfit to help with my training for Kickball. I have been out of the game for a minute and I am making a comeback after a two year hiatus.
16. When I lived in Tampa I made a personal quest of finding Tampa's best Cuban sandwich.
17. I am a big fan of beer festivals. I attended Halfway There and Beers on the Pier last year. I love checking out new breweries.
18. I buy whole bean fair trade coffee.
19. Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday.
20. I will try all things once except for some things.
2. Conversations with friends
6. Inspirational quotes