Find better matches with our advanced matching system
31 • M • Ottawa, Ontario, CA
- Last Online
- Dec 11, 2009
- Body Type
- Other, but not too serious about it
- Libra, and it’s fun to think about
- Working on university
- Science / Engineering
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently), French (Okay), C++ (Okay)
Just so people know, they can trust me. I'm a vault.
a) Princess Bride, Lord of the Rings, Terry Pratchett, Alexandre Dumas and a few other period authors. I just finished Ted Rogers' autobiography (free employee copy) and am working on Ken Follett's Pillars of the Earth (rich story but a little graphic)
d) My ideal meal comes in "hunks". Give me a roast beast prepared with onions, carrots and potatoes, a hunk of bread, a hunk of cheese, some butter and a tall glass of OJ and I'm a happy lad.
f) Homestarrunner.com, Newgrounds.com, wiki
h)I love good structured comedy e.g. George Carlin or Chris Rock. I get really annoyed by dumb comedy e.g. Will Ferrell, South Park.
2. My computer - So much entertainment
3. Food - Other than the obvious life-giving qualities, I love food made with real food... you know... vegetables and cheese and milk and such.
4. Paper - I have odd ideas at odd times. Its important that I can record them in a horribly disorganised fashion on a medium that is easily losable.
5. Music - Having songs stuck in my head provides hours of desire to get a different song stuck in my head. (Song of the month: Still Alive - Jonathan Coulton)
6. A project - I have about 12 on the go. I think if I ran out of projects to wonder about, I'd either go mad, or discover the secrets of nuclear fusion.
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 22–48
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.