I love when people who want to get to know me read about me. I have no patience for impatient people, and I find rude people to be very rude. I like using semicolons; they make me look smart. I'm much like hip hop, in that I'm simultaneously funny, awesome, and sexy. I like making promises I can't keep, and then keeping them. I don't kiss on the first date. Or the second, third, or fourth date. But I go all the way on the fifth date.
I start my mornings by opening the front and back doors of my house, letting the warm air flow through the living room, and checking my email with some French pressed coffee and the sounds of birds and aroma of plants making their way into the house. Ahh, another perfect Southern California day to spark my productivity. Life is good.
- I went to an Ivy League school, but had the easiest major.
- I read all of Google News every day, but not to keep up with the news.
- I've been to every state in the contiguous United States.
- I lived in Rome for six months.
- I once threw up all over myself and my luggage while sitting across from a distinguished businessman on an early morning Berlin-bound train after drinking absinthe in Prague the night before.
- I earn a high hourly wage, but work few hours.
- I make music on piano and guitar but am not pursuing a career in music.
- I play online chess to procrastinate.
- I'm told I look exactly like my pictures.