Write a little about yourself. Just a paragraph will do.
• Life's too short, I love to Laugh, Make others laugh & Most
Importantly Have Fun
• Being outside
• Love the beach
• Trying new Restaurants, Dive Bars, Bars & Wine
• Confident, not cocky
• I'm direct, I don't BS, but don't take it as being rude
• I know what I want & not afraid to go for it
• I have a goatee, but shave my head because it adds seconds back
to my swim time
• I work a lot, so please try to understand my career is important
to me & I don't always have free time, but I will make
• Working out; currently on week 2 of INSANITY
• Riding Mountain Bikes
• Riding my Harley, have a helmet? Lets go!
• Love all types of music
• Love and sometimes quote movies
• I'm funny sarcastic not jerk sarcastic, so if I give you a hard
time that's a good thing
• Love great conversations about everything & nothing at
• I can hold my own in any circle
• I always have a good time no matter what's going on, but can be
serious when needed
• I generally do everything with a smile
• I'm fun, like a new car. Take me for a test drive, if you like me
take me home. If not, return me no harm no foul, we can still be
• No drama
• Not Psycho - please if you are... Thanks but no thanks. That kind
of craziness does nothing but make me want to run.
• No drugs
• No diseases
• I don't have Kids either, but if you do that's ok
• Just moved to Huntington Beach know of any good places we should
visit in the area?
*Update - sorry for the bullit points but I did this while I was
supposed to be working.
What I’m doing with my life
Don’t overthink this one; tell us what you’re doing day-to-day.
I just moved to Huntington Beach and I love it. So many new places
to go, I love trying new restaurants, bars and the beach. Work has
been kind of hectic lately, but I try to make time to get out and
I’m really good at
Go on, brag a little (or a lot). We won’t judge.
Using your and you're in the wrong context because it upsets
people. Oh, and yelling "FREEBIRD" randomly.
The first things people usually notice about me
I’m an empty essay… fill me out!
Either my eyes, my smile or the fact that I look mean, I'm not at
all! I'm a gentleman and the nicest guy you will ever meet! Good
luck trying to find someone else just like me.
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
Help your potential matches find common interests.
Books? Reading to long literally puts me to sleep.
Movies? I'm a bit of a movie buff, I love almost all movies. The
Godfather, The Sandlot, Good Fellas, The Great Outdoors, Stripes,
Full Metal Jacket, Pulp Fiction, & Cheesy B Movies are just a
few of my favorites.
Shows? Currently on my DVR I have Dexter, Homeland, Boardwalk
Empire, The League & SOA.
Music? I love all types of music, you never know whats going to
come on next when its on shuffle. Anything from Skynyrd, NWA, SOAD,
At The Drive In, Dubstep, The Missfits, Sublime, Social D and so
Food? I love food, I'll try anything twice.
The six things I could never do without
Think outside the box. Sometimes the little things can say a lot.
I'll have to come back when I figure out the other two...
I spend a lot of time thinking about
Global warming, lunch, or your next vacation… it’s all fair game.
On a typical Friday night I am
Netflix and takeout, or getting your party on — how do you let loose?
If I'm not working, usually out with Friends or Family. Hopefully
riding my motorcycle somewhere, by the beach rescuing babies from
burning buildings, pulling the tags off a mattress, walking up to
the tallest person in a bar and asking how tall they are, eating
Sushi, being awesome.
The most private thing I’m willing to admit
I’m an empty essay… fill me out!
I'm on an internet dating site...
You should message me if
Offer a few tips to help matches win you over.
You like to have fun, ride motorcycles, the beach, laugh, try new
things or if you want to hang out. Nothing wrong with meeting new
people and making new friends.
Let's have a drink, share a laugh and see where it goes?
Who are you looking for?
This helps us know who to show you on OkCupid.