- great communication is a necessity for a happy healthy long-lasting relationship
- you should become more attractive to your romantic partner as you get to know them better
- you should do whatever makes you happy as long as it doesn't harm anyone else
- the only way a relationship is totally unsuccessful is if you didn't learn anything from it
- respect is a necessity for true love
- you should open all the doors and some windows in your house when it rains sometimes
- once in a while you should go outside of your comfort zone
Me: I'm very understanding, open minded, non-judgmental, down to earth, totally into trying new things, playing guitar, honest, thoughtful, love participating in about any sport, traveling, totally into music, like going to concerts, I have a great job, like to do volunteer work, and I was blessed with a lot of common sense.
Music. various types of rock for the most part. My most recent iTunes purchases: Blink 182, Trapt, Cold, Revis, Breaking Benjamin, All-American Rejects. I listen to a ton of Pandora.
Food. Italian, Indian, Ethiopian and about anything else with some spice.
Books. I find human relationship books the most interesting. Read a couple of "eating healthy" books and "The Art of Happiness" recently.
learning and trying new things
a great home-style breakfast once in a while