I enjoy hanging out with friends and family. Movies, music, Phillies and Flyers games. But will catch me most of my time at work. I do like going to the beach in OCMD and would like to try skiing at some point.
Recently LOST 90 lbs and still going! I am losing weight for myself. I am not doing it to look better(ok I am) but more importantly for my health. With the weight loss, my outlook on life has become so much better and I can perform my job 110% better! I love it! Wish I did this a looong time ago, but it is never too late to start something new!
I tend to wear my heart onto sleeve. So don't take my kindness for weakness.
Looking for someone who can be true. And believe it or not I still hold open doors for women. Chivalry is not dead when it comes to this guy.
Here are 15 reasons to date an EMT lol.
1. You’ll literally be dating a lifesaver.
2. EMTs are methodical and quick-thinking — and don’t panic in an emergency.
3. Because EMTs know how to diffuse panic, your date will likely know how to gently calm you down on stressful days.
4. EMTs really appreciate a break from the stress. Your back rubs, listening ear and laid-back plans for days off will be greatly appreciated.
5. Your date won’t be easily grossed out. If you pass out, throw up or get a nose bleed, he/she won’t run the other way.
6. EMTs, well aware of human fragility, want to live life to the fullest.
7. They excel in the area of mouth-to-mouth.
8. EMTs know the importance of timeliness. If you can’t stand tardiness, an EMT just might be for you. In their line of work, time is always of the essence.
9. Not confident behind the wheel? Your date will likely be a good driver — and have a pretty great sense of direction, too.
10. EMTs work long hours, are often on-call, and can bail on plans because of unavoidable overtime. If you’re independent and fairly flexible, the time you do spend together will feel intentional and valued.
11. Your date can probably help you danger-proof your life a little. Goodbye, household hazards.
12. At parties, your date will have some pretty great cautionary tales to share.
13. Cut yourself while making dinner and not sure if you need stitches? Date an EMT and you’ll never have to wonder how to treat a wound again.
14. EMTs understand the importance of partnership and loyalty.
15. EMTs are strong. If you have fantasies of being carried over the threshold, your date is likely physically up to the task.