I have the coolest job in New York. True. So true.
I am also a writer, stage director and an award winning solo performer.
I was once called a nice blend of evolved gentleman and cocky caveman. (Hey, you cannot make this up. Well, you could but I didn't.)
Ethnicity is not important. However mutual respect is very much so.
I'm basically an honest person. My word is my bond. So I try not to make promises I know I can't keep.
I used to think I knew exactly what I was looking for in a mate, but life has a way of showing you that you don't know jack crap. So I've realized I do not have a type. I like who I like and if we like each other its all good.
2. Good teeth and good health. (I've already flossed)
3. Creativity and art. (gotta have it)
4. Friendship and affection. (give and take)
5. Every tool I'll ever need. As a member of the stagehand's union I am very handy.
6. Amazing sex. (the kind you keep practicing to perfection)
I'm amazed at how many people get thrown by this question. The key words are "willing to admit". Not private. Some people seem angered by this? Maybe it's sense of humor time, y'all.
Don't be shy. Drop by. Say, hi.
No cigarette smoking is a must.