I graduated from Allegheny College in 2011... a little known school in far off PA. Now I am back in CT where I find it exceedingly difficult to get to know people.
Bars are only entertaining for so long, work is great and all but these people still treat it like work (lame), dance has helped, but lets face it.. where oh where have all the young people gone?!?!
Here is the good ol' rundown:
I majored in Environmental Science with a focus on stream ecology and I minored in Dance, mostly ballroom with a dash of modern. I know it’s a strange combination, but I’m full of them! (be warned!)
Now here is my sad attempt at selling myself with nothing but this first impression….
• I have many interests and love to find new ones
• Adventure is the name of the game. The more random the better!.. and i NEED/WANT to be challenged and pushed out of my comfort zone.
• In dance or in life: I can lead or follow
• Creativity is what makes the world go round (and makes it a more interesting place)
• Make me laugh!
• I love my job!
• I might be a crazy cat lady…. Hence the need for friends!
I believe no experience is wasted. Whether positive or negative we take away a memory, a lesson, a skill, and most importantly knowledge!