I started a Facebook games company with my friends while in college, and moved out here 3 days after I graduated to pursue my passion for entertaining others in a bigger, more professional setting. Although I'm not ultra career-focused, I enjoy what I do and can't imagine doing anything else.
When not at work, you have a chance at finding me doing the following:
- 15% aimless internet wandering
- 35% playing video/board games
- 10% working out
- 2% watching TV
- 8% staying up an hour later than I intended to.
- 20% random adventures with friends
- 10% creating paper mache sea creatures to sell on EBay
If you added up the numbers just to see if I screwed up then I am equally impressed and offended.