I am Smart, Funny, and Loveable
Find better matches with our advanced
25 • M • La Grange, KY
I’m looking for
- Gay guys only
- Ages 18–26
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last Online
- Yesterday – 8:23am
- 5′ 9″ (1.75m)
- Body Type
- A little extra
- Gemini, and it’s fun to think about
- Graduated from high school
- Less than $20,000
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Likes dogs and has cats
I am Smart, Funny, and Loveable
1. Reading, i read a lot and usually remember everything i read.
2. Listening, everyone usually come to me with their problems but i don't mind. i love to help my friends or anyone for that matter.
Movies-I have watched MANY movies and my taste in them has changed a lot in the past few months. I have a couple favorite movies. I LOVE musicals like Hairspray, Mmama Mia and Rent. But might wanna think twice b4 watching one with me lol. I tend to sing along with the movies :P I've recently started watching Horror and Thrillers thanks to my amazing friends forcing me to watch them. I love romance and tearjerkers. Like Steel Magnolias, Little Woman, A Walk to Remember, Where the Heart is, just to name a few.
Music- I'm usually listening to Country and/or Soundtracks to my favorite movies. But i've been exposed to other things. And some i actually like. Currently my favorite song is Life Is A Show sung by Cassie Steele who plays Manny in Degrassi: The Next Generation.
Food- I'll try anything at least once. I try and cook but not so good at it lol. I usually make Mac n Cheese with Hotdogs lol. But least i do try and cook :D
[TV]- Ok now i figured id talk about my favorite TV shows. Currently i have so many shows im watching or waiting to return. Army Wives, Secret Life of the American Teenager, Ghost Whisperer, Drop Dead Diva, Desperate Housewives, Supernatural, Charmed, Gilmore Girls. and many more :)
2. My computer- the computer and the internet is like my life. This is how i usually communicate with my friends. Or lack their of.
3. Water- I use to drink lots and lots of Soda but now its nothing but Water. I cant go a day without drinking it. I know it might be a lil weird but hey we're all a lil weird...aren't we??
4. Music- I love listening to music. Usually speaks to me and if I'm in one of my bad moods it ALWAYS cheers me up. No matter what kind of music I'm listening to.
5. Books- I love to read and i have to have a book. My room is like a lil library for me. I've got tons of books. Some i have read, others i have started, and lots that i haven't even opened. I love to read and books are sort of my life :)
6. Family- It might strike you as odd that i would put family last but i don't got much family. Sometimes i think i was adopted but i know i wasn't. Family is important to me. And I'm always ganna have my family.
2. Out with friends having fun
3. Home cuddled in bed watching Netflix
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.