My test results are more accurate than my personality traits. I'm proud of my scores in The Would You Have Been a Nazi Test (Der Resistance) and The How Much You Know About Women Test (93%). Although I seem to be an 'ardent atheist', I do worship the gods Sarasvati, Dionysus, and Eris (Discordia). My personality type is INTP: introvert, intuitive, thinker, perceiver - or in the words of another test: Pure Nerd.
I like to work on long-term projects, one of which led to publishing a non-fiction book in 2011. I hope to publish a book of literary non-fiction in 2015. I spend more time inventing or modifying board games and card games than playing them.
One of my projects is visiting museums in order to discover abstract painters who are not well-known. Another project is climbing hills on my bike until I'm able to climb a mountain.
I like to visit local concerts rather than festivals. Going out to dinner or a move is something I'd rather do on a date than alone or with friends. I'm not fond of traveling, but I'd like to work and live abroad for a while.
Yeah, I could expand on that, but I don't believe in matching by taste. I want to meet an interesting person with a compatible character. Having a different taste might just make you more interesting. I love it when a girl is passionate about a quirky hobby. I would enjoy watching you embroider zombie crocodile porn.
Six books I'd like to keep because I haven't read them, or haven't finished reading them:
- Augusten Burroughs, Running with Scissors.
- Immanuel Kant, Critique of Pure Reason.
- Karl Popper, The Open Society and its Enemies.
- Thomas Pynchon, Gravity's Rainbow.
- Charlotte Roche, Wetlands.
- Zhang Lijia, 'Socialism is Great!'
- How to keep in touch with friends.
- The spirituality of sex. Having sex is not just fun (playing video games would be easier), it makes me feel alive, it's what connects me to all of humanity and the tree of life.
- I don't like to think about money, but we can't leave it to the bankers, can we?
I enjoy any kind of oral sex, any time of the month.