• The most talkative introvert you’ll ever meet.
• Traveled a lot growing up, have a funny accent in every language I know.
• Fit, love pretty much any sport, wake up every morning to row before work.
• Love to cook, eat, and drink.
• Feel that the humble potato is the noblest of all foods.
• Love photography, and unusual portraiture in particular.
• Love international travel and do a good bit of it, road trips are pretty awesome too.
• Love to learn new things, ever curious, very science minded.
• Settled in life, well educated, love my job, have my own place, car, etc.
• Prefer going on a date rather than sending 200 messages because that’s how you actually find out if you like each other.
Things I value in you:
• Intelligence, cause nothing is sexier and the sharper the better!
• Wit and a good sense of humour, cause life is far too short to be serious all the time.
• Good heartedness, because we’re all people and there’s no reason to mistreat each other.
• Fitness and good hygiene, because being healthy is good and having all your teeth is great. :P
• Wanderlust, cause exploring the world is fun.
• Cultured-ness and a broad array of interests, because that makes you interesting.
• Good education, because it opens up your mind to new ideas.
• Classiness, cause if I wanted a bar star I’d be on Whyte trading shots of Tequila for shots at an STD.
Bonus brownie points for:
• Having a nerdy side, because documentaries are awesome and Game of Thrones is a fantastic show.
• Having a passion for something creative, like photography. ;)
• Being somewhat girly and stylish, cause you ladies are pretty and I’m always drawn to little details like nail polish and trinkets!
So yea... If any of this sounds like your cup of tea please drop me a line!