Write a little about yourself. Just a paragraph will do.
So let’s rewind and try this in bullet form, cause you know,
attention spans are short... :)
• The most talkative introvert you’ll ever meet.
• Traveled a lot growing up, have a funny accent in every language
• Fit, love pretty much any sport, wake up every morning to row
• Love to cook, eat, and drink.
• Feel that the humble potato is the noblest of all foods.
• Love photography, and unusual portraiture in particular.
• Love international travel and do a good bit of it, road trips are
pretty awesome too.
• Love to learn new things, ever curious, very science
• Settled in life, well educated, love my job, have my own place,
• Prefer going on a date rather than sending 200 messages because
that’s how you actually find out if you like each other.
Things I value in you:
• Intelligence, cause nothing is sexier and the sharper the
• Wit and a good sense of humour, cause life is far too short to be
serious all the time.
• Good heartedness, because we’re all people and there’s no reason
to mistreat each other.
• Fitness and good hygiene, because being healthy is good and
having all your teeth is great. :P
• Wanderlust, cause exploring the world is fun.
• Cultured-ness and a broad array of interests, because that makes
• Good education, because it opens up your mind to new ideas.
• Classiness, cause if I wanted a bar star I’d be on Whyte trading
shots of Tequila for shots at an STD.
Bonus brownie points for:
• Having a nerdy side, because documentaries are awesome and Game
of Thrones is a fantastic show.
• Having a passion for something creative, like photography.
• Being somewhat girly and stylish, cause you ladies are pretty and
I’m always drawn to little details like nail polish and
So yea... If any of this sounds like your cup of tea please drop me
What I’m doing with my life
Don’t overthink this one; tell us what you’re doing day-to-day.
Working, studying, and trying to consume whiskey… Responsibly.
I’m really good at
Go on, brag a little (or a lot). We won’t judge.
Listening, solving problems, and online shopping.
The first things people usually notice about me
I’m an empty essay… fill me out!
That accent no one can quite place...
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
Help your potential matches find common interests.
I love movies and there are way too many to name, I watch very
little TV and listen to pretty much any kind of music. Favorite
kind of food is likely something made out of beef with a side made
out of potatoes though there's a lot more than that I like!
The six things I could never do without
Think outside the box. Sometimes the little things can say a lot.
Family, sports, travel, books, potatoes, and toilet paper...
I spend a lot of time thinking about
Global warming, lunch, or your next vacation… it’s all fair game.
Future meals and future plans.
On a typical Friday night I am
Netflix and takeout, or getting your party on — how do you let loose?
Relaxing, or studying, or playing sports, or taking pictures of
things, or at a pub trying new beer, or on a road trip or... Well
you get the idea. :)
The most private thing I’m willing to admit
I’m an empty essay… fill me out!
I once had the left side of my swim trunks torn to shreds going
down a waterslide and had to bolt to get a towel after getting out
of the water. I was henceforth known as 'Red Cheek Gonzales'.
You should message me if
Offer a few tips to help matches win you over.
I sound like someone you'd get along with. :)
Who are you looking for?
This helps us know who to show you on OkCupid.