1. I can't eat apples whole
2. I'm left-handed
3. When I was 8 and on holidays with my Dad, I got locked in a gas chamber at a prison
4. I can navigate my way through any shopping mall with pin-point accuracy
5. I love road tripping and once drove to Alaska from Ontario.
6. My family ancestry includes Welsh and Swedish; like any good family there are skeletons in the closet.
7. I used to have my pyrotechnics license, but I let it lapse shortly after I moved out to Calgary.
8. I can't stand tomatoes and will avoid walking past them in the produce aisles as much as possible, they stink!
9. I use parentheses a lot... (and apparently ellipses as well...)
10. I have sarcastic tendencies
11. I like theatre/galleries/museums/orchestras etc...but rarely have the time to go, or company to go with.
12. I love what I consider Outdoorsy Urbanites... People are perfectly at ease in the city doing city things, as well as outdoors getting dirty and enjoying the fresh air.
13. I'm hoping to start an MA or MBA in the near future.
14. I moved to London (July 2013) from Calgary after 5 years away and I'm not yet set on life in London. I could absolutely move again and I have my eyes set on Vancouver - as a 3-5 year plan, but I could also go back to TO... Love my job. Though for most, its hard to understand the lifestyle where you travel extensively for almost 4 straight months of the year...
15. I consider myself a Closet Cowgirl and I bust out the cowboy boots any time I can but I can't line dance to save my life
I'm by no means a gym rat, but I do make the effort to go a 2-3 times a week either for cardio, weights, or to hit up a class. It's all about trying to maintain a healthy lifestyle for me. I'm never going to be a size 2, but I don't want to keel over from a heart attack when I'm in my 40's either.
I'm not really sure what I want to make of online dating yet, but like many others I've had friends who have met this with success. So, feel free to ask me (almost) anything. While I'm open to talking to most guys, please have some sort of post-secondary education under your belt. I work in education, its important to me and its pretty much a deal breaker if you don't.