Find better matches with our advanced
37 • North Hollywood, CA • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 24–40
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating
- Last online
- Nov 22, 2014
- 6′ 1″ (1.85m)
- Body Type
- A little extra
- Strictly anything
- Trying to quit
- Not at all
- Atheism, but not too serious about it
- Dropped out of university
- Art / Music / Writing
- Strictly monogamous
- Doesn’t have kids, but wants them
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English, Spanish (Okay), French (Poorly)
I also love kids, and would love to work with them again - I was a camp counselor for 11 years, and assisted for a year in Scottish nursery schools.
When I wear flats, I'm 7'8''. When I wear heels, I'm 3'2". I have a thing for dinosaurs - purely platonic mind you. Just a thing.
- Landscape - the difference between one place and another - I'm a sucker for atmosphere.
- When I wear flats, I'm 7'8''. When I wear heels, I'm 3'2". I have a thing for dinosaurs - purely platonic mind you. Just a thing.
- So apparently, I lived for 31 years without Facebook. So why the hell do I now feel the need for that Binky three times a day? Why? It's the perfect love/hate relationship.
- I'm not too much of a sports person, but I am a Bostonian, and thusly, the Red Sox are in my blood. Passionate Yankees fans: We might have a problem. >;-)
- The number 6. Love it. Can't get enough.
Take the highway, park and come up and see me,
I'll be working, working but if you come visit,
I'll put down what I'm doing, my friends are important"
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
You must be in the photo! Full nudity, extreme close ups, pets, cars, baby photos, artwork, images you’ve added yourself to, etc. are not allowed.
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue
meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to .
If you don’t see it, try checking
your Spam folder.