I am a very kind and honest person with a penchant for comic books, hookah and video games.
My degree in Theater from an arts college has lead to work at grocery store, but I aspire to greater things, like not working at a grocery store.
I am an avid reader of both comic books and regular books
I paint sometimes, draw and write.
The longer I am on OkCupid the more correct punctuation becomes a turn on.
Yes, I have a favorite homeless guy.
Graphic novels and comics: Sandman, Watchmen, Sin City, Transmetropolitan, Planetry, Dial H for Hero, Frankenstein Agent of S.H.A.D.E.
Movies: Fear And Loathing In Las Vegas, Chasing Amy, the Friday the 13th series, Nightmare on Elm Street movies, Swingers, Clerks, Mallrats, Dogma, Lucky Number Slevin, Who Framed Roger Rabbit, Serenity, The Devil's Carnival, Cabin In The Woods and anything with Nicholas Cage in it.
Music: Johnny Cash, Elvis Presley, Frank Sinatra, AC/DC, Dropkick Murphys, The HorrorPops, Nekromantix, Presidents of the United States of America, Toxic Zombie. Rockabilly, psychobilly, alternative and swing, I like it all
2. My Dances With Wolves trading cards.
3. The nuclear launch codes I keep in the suitcase I have handcuffed to me at all times.
4. My scale replica of Gotham city complete with Bat signal.
5. English to Bob Dylan translation book.
6. My unicorn apocalypse preparedness kit (like the zombie kit but with more sparkles.)
Okay, for real.
1. My family (cliche, I know.)
2. Comedy (I like to make people laugh.)
3. Creativity (I like to draw, write, paint.)
4. Movies (I love me some escapism.)
Everyday I look in the mirror and everyday I am disappointed when I don't see Scott Bakula looking back at me.
If you enjoy being weird.
If you like watching Nicholas Cage movies.
If you like watching non Nicholas Cage movies
If you think it would be interesting to meet.
If you think we might get along.
If you want to geek and/or nerd out.
If you want to be friends.
If you got my Quantum Leap reference.
If when you high five you wish you could freeze in midair like the end of an 80s movie.
If you are secretly Batman