Find better matches with our advanced matching system
21 • F • Saint Paul, MN
- Last Online
- Jul 21
- 5′ 6″ (1.68m)
- Body Type
- Mostly vegetarian
- Not at all
- Other, and somewhat serious about it
- Virgo, and it’s fun to think about
- Working on university
- Less than $20,000
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently), Spanish (Okay), Greek (Poorly)
Lately I haven't been watching many films, though I do love cinema as an art form. Favorites include A Beautiful Mind, Stranger than Fiction, Juno, Nick and Nora's Infinite Playlist, etc. I love old kung-fu movies, too.
I like a lot of shows, the last month or so I've been watching a lot of Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Battlestar Galactica (I know I'm a nerd). A friend got me started on American Horror Story, but I'm too much of a wimp to watch it on my own.
Don't even get me started on music, I could go on for ages.
2. My ipod
3. My notebook
4. My watch (I'm obsessively prompt)
5. Tea (yes I'm pretentious I love my fucking leaf water)
- Girls who like girls
- Ages 19–25
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.