Write a little about yourself. Just a paragraph will do.
Random facts about Lisa:
* I'm passionately in love with music! Everything I do, I do better
with music in the background!
* I'm an early riser. Sleeping in is a waste of time.
* I tend to smile even when I feel like crap.
* I have an undying love for Crossfit. I feel endorphine release is
the secret to happiness.
* I have a huge heart and always try to care, sometimes too
* If I'm being too quiet it means either stress has gotten to me
and I need a breather, or I have decided you suck and I would
rather throw myself off a cliff than talk to you any longer.
* I am so competitive and overachieve on most everything I do, to
the point that I annoy my teammate or friend. I seem to believe I'm
always in a competition, you just don't always know it ;-)
* I'm blunt to a fault. I call it like I see it, even of you don't
like what I see.
* I hate cold weather; it causes me to cover up.
* I would rather know that I tried than not trying at all.
Conclusion: I think I was put on this earth to stand out and be
different, regardless of what people think. I dare you to be
different, learn to LIVE, step outside of the black and white box
and experience some color. Life is beautiful, you just have to
remember to open your eyes.
What I’m doing with my life
Don’t overthink this one; tell us what you’re doing day-to-day.
I'm currently working as a Registered Dental Hygienist in Menlo
Park. I bought a home in the Peninsula 2 years ago and I spend most
of my time making it perfect. I have a lovable black Labrador,
Toby. He is my everything! Toby and I love going to the beach....
Preferably Santa Cruz but any will do.
I’m really good at
Go on, brag a little (or a lot). We won’t judge.
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
Help your potential matches find common interests.
Currently reading 50 shades of grey.... It's getting good
The six things I could never do without
Think outside the box. Sometimes the little things can say a lot.
I spend a lot of time thinking about
Global warming, lunch, or your next vacation… it’s all fair game.
My house and what project is next.
On a typical Friday night I am
Netflix and takeout, or getting your party on — how do you let loose?
Resting for Crossfit Saturday morning.
The most private thing I’m willing to admit
I’m an empty essay… fill me out!
I floss 3+ times a day ;-)
You should message me if
Offer a few tips to help matches win you over.
You think you can hang in the gym.... I need a guy who works out
just as much as I do. It's my life and I want someone to share it
Who are you looking for?
This helps us know who to show you on OkCupid.