Find better matches with our advanced matching system
47 / F / Bisexual / Seeing Someone
- Last Online
- Jul 29, 2013
- 5′ 9″ (1.75m)
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Cancer, and it’s fun to think about
- Rather not say
- Relationship Type
- Has dogs and has cats
- English (Fluently)
- I think about my next motorcycle ride, I love the social aspect of it. I dont ride on my own, though I hang on tight!
- I think about what my dog is dreaming about right now, looks maybe like chasing squirrels.
- I miss having some close supportive open likeminded women friends in my life.
- I think a lot about the weekend and deciding if I'd like it full of activity or leaving it open to be in the moment, make some breakfast in bed. I really need one day a week where I wake up with a cup of coffee and think about how I'd like to spend my day.
- The difference between polyamory and polyfidelity, and the challenges of both.
- What I'm going to make for breakfast.
- Bi girls only
- Ages 36–50
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
If you've ever considered that maybe your ideal relationship could be comprised of two people, each bringing something unique to the relationship (examples - I like to dance and live music, he's creative, artistic and a history nut, I like being spontaneous and shopping, he's task driven and is more analytical).
Mostly looking for that great chemistry with someone, regardless if its just friends or more, we wont know til we meet. Lets try to make that happen soon!
Connect your OkCupid Account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.