Find better matches with our advanced
29 • Astoria, NY • Woman
I’m looking for
- Ages 24–36
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last online
- Aug 22
- 5′ 6″ (1.68m)
- Body Type
- Strictly anything
- Christianity, and very serious about it
- Pisces, and it’s fun to think about
- Graduated from university
- Art / Music / Writing
- Strictly monogamous
- Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English, French (Okay), Japanese (Poorly)
Watching: Humor, suspense, and their hilarious offspring in shows like Psych or Chuck. Romantic comedy, in Asian dramas. Sci-fi, cartoons, combining in Futurama and Trigun. Studio Ghibli, Pixar, all that good stuff. Megamind may be my favorite movie. Certain indie films or documentaries. And the crazy ones that turn your brain upside-down and twist it in a pretzel.
Listening: Mainly get hooked on songs more than bands, unless they're friends, but I try to find some. Lately replaying tunes by Matt&Kim, The Killers, One Republic, and Grouplove. Bastille's Pompeii, and Capital Cities music video of Safe and Sound. Somehow I've become enthusiastic about Foster the People, especially their Torches album.
Eating: Delicious new things. Pumpkin pie... pumpkin anything.
2) Caring family and friends. (Starting to sound like the Oscars.)
3) A good book, The Good Book, or story of some sort.
4) Pen or pencil. (Once I was stranded at a rest stop, and they only had tourist junk for sale. Even the cashiers lacked a simple pen. Finally had to beg one off a stranger.)
5) My digital camera. (Best purchase ever made, and attached at the wrist ever since. When that arbitrary shadow falls across the wall just so, and you're compelled to take a picture of it, several pictures of it... or maybe that's just me.)
6) You in my life. Haha, just kidding. Somehow I've managed to survive so far. But I'll keep a spot here for you, just in case.
That I'm NOT embarrassed to read YA fantasy novels, because I want to make that stuff for a living.
You've actually read my profile/questions and mention a point of interest, rather than cookie-cutter comments. (Tip: If you tell me "you are hot" I will be temped to reply with "you are not." But I will ignore you.) Honestly, even asking about my day feels kinda generic. What truly intrigued you?
Since I have an unpredictable schedule, communication may be spotty, so don't get your feelings bruised over it. Best chance for meeting is if you jump into what I'm already doing, or do activities I can jump into. Or live surprisingly close by. But if you'll brave my rather spontaneous lifestyle at the moment... I'd appreciate a shared meal, hearty conversation, with a good dose of out-of-the-box fun. And let's and see where it grows from there!
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
You must be in the photo! Full nudity, extreme close ups, pets, cars, baby photos, artwork, images you’ve added yourself to, etc. are not allowed.
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue
meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to .
If you don’t see it, try checking
your Spam folder.