• I prefer Eleven to Ten and Ten to Nine, but I'd pick River any day of the week. Twelve is going to be a favourite. I can feel it.
• Reading The Catcher in the Rye makes me want to punch Holden Caulfield right in his big stupid head.
• Home doesn't feel like home unless I have a print of Edward Hopper's Nighthawks on the wall.
• I wear a lot of beige. I mean, a lot of beige. Enough that people sometimes think I'm going to some sort of theme party.
• I like to think I can make beige work.
• I prefer pizza to curry, piano to guitar, Dutch to German, paper to plastic, sci-fi to fantasy, John Cusack to Johnny Depp, McDonagh to Molière, Stephen King to Charles Dickens, Christopher Reid to William Wordsworth, and little bits of Audrey Niffenegger to just about everything else.
I think that'll do for now.