Cool with: Polyamory and Open Relationships
Not Cool with: casual or short-term dating. Don't get me wrong I love to meet as many people as possible and if that's you then do you. I just have PTSD and Borderline so I REALLY don't have the mental/emotional energy for it anymore.
http://endel4.tumblr.com/ describes me better than I could put into words.
IMPORTANT: If you're only interested in "success," "peace & quiet," or have a problem with a radical/political or fun/experience-based lifestyle, don't even entertain the thought of a relationship with me. I am only interested in dating dynamic individuals.
Nerdy party ghost. I like depressing artsy shit and radical poetry. I spend all my time going to concerts. I am the epitome of everything Taurus, and I quite enjoy a drink. I'm very passionate about social and economic justice and I love to have fun, yeah!! *90's skateboard high-five* Music is my everything. I immerse myself in the Humanities, and I always enjoy talking about them. I'm a 4w5 XNFP who is Chaotic Good, haha.
I LOVE cities and the snow. I have this weird fantasy of dancing to lo-fi music with my significant other in the late hours of the night. I'm a giant romantic, sob. I'm also attracted to silent, small, secret places out in the middle of the woods only I know about. That kinda stuff makes me pretty emotional, actually. Also, gHOSTS. I love ghosts in a way I can't even begin to understand.
Other weird things about me uhh,
- I am very much extremely incredibly super passionate about mental health pride & activism and anti-imperialism
- I'm a radical anarcho-communist atheist (not anti-theist) queer pro-feminist who is the enemy of 'edgy' comedians. Capital and Nations must end.
- Again ghosts okay I just really love ghosts. And no, I don't believe in ghosts but I have like a spiritual connection with them (ahaha)
- I really love music history! I used to do college radio and I really enjoy talking about regional scenes and genre emergence. A part of me really wishes I could live in the Rocky Mountain region in the 1990's so I could have been part of the zine culture there.
- I love studying religions! Ex-Catholic and former Reform Druid as well. I guess I still really identify with Neopaganism even though I'm adamantly atheistic and irreligious. I guess I just feel like it's a huge part of who I am? Anyways, I thoroughly enjoy studying pretty much any religion! Currently reading the Bhagavad Gita.
My sexuality can be most easily described as asexual gyne-skolioromantic. (i need a better word for this since skolio is problematic as hell)
ALSO IMPORTANT: I'm very neuroatypical. I have diagnosed Major Depressive Disorder, OCD, ADHD, and High Anxiety. I have undiagnosed PTSD and Borderline Personality Disorder. If that's a problem to anyone or makes you view me as anything less than human, you can fuck right off.