http://endel4.tumblr.com/ describes me better than I could put into words.
Nerdy party ghost. I like depressing artsy shit and radical poetry. If there's a nerdy fandom it's probably my thing. I am the epitome of everything Taurus, and I quite enjoy a drink. Other than that I'm pretty laid back and I love to have fun, yeah!! *90's skateboard high-five* Music is my everything. I immerse myself in the Humanities, and I always enjoy talking about them. I'm a 4w5 INFP who is Chaotic Good, haha.
I have this weird fantasy of dancing to lo-fi music with my significant other in the late hours of the night. I'm a giant romantic, sob. I'm also attracted to silent, small, secret places out in the middle of the woods only I know about. That kinda stuff makes me pretty emotional, actually. Also, gHOSTS. I love ghosts in a way I can't even begin to understand.
Other weird things about me uhh,
- Grimes is like my hero I love her so much okay
- I'm p much outrageously liberal, I'm the socialist atheist pacifist environmentalist humanist queer pagan feminist who is the enemy of 'edgy' comedians
- Again ghosts okay I just really love ghosts. And no, I don't believe in ghosts but I have like a spiritual connection with them (ahaha) do you feel me
- I really love music history! I used to do college radio and I really enjoy talking about regional scenes and genre emergence. A part of me really wishes I could live in the Rocky Mountain region in the 1990's so I could have been part of the zine culture.
- I love studying religions! Ex-Catholic and former Reform Druid as well. I guess I still really identify with Neopaganism even though I'm adamantly atheistic and irreligious. I guess I just feel like it's a huge part of who I am? Anyways, I thoroughly enjoy studying pretty much any religion! Currently reading the Bhagavad Gita.
My sexuality is complicated, ask me about it. I put bisexual because it's the closest to what I am, which can be most easily described as asexual gyne-skolioromantic.
Big issues with me are: Gender Equality, Gender Identity, Environment, Humanism, Globalism, Socialism vs Capitalism, Ending Death Penalty, Constitutionalism, and Post-Scarcity Economics