- Peaceful (for the most part)
- Stand for my morals
- Artistic (though I can't draw)
- Nature-Oriented (I'd much rather sleep outside)
- Mexican, Apache, and Italian (it makes for a very sassy personality)
- Extremely 420 friendly (in fact I hope you have good lungs to keep up with me)
My true Spirit name is Enigma Lunalle Sonder. It basically means "Even the dark side of the moon knows there is more to the universe than just its perception."
"A head full of fears has no space for dreams"
- Theatre (On and Off Stage)
- Digital Arts
- Comedic Timing
- Laughing really loudly and embarrassing you
- Confusing the shit out of you
And if I'm lucky, My Smile.
Movies: The Labyrinth, American Beauty, The Breakfast Club, Blow, Brave, Olympus Has Fallen, Identity Thief, Mean Girls, Star Wars, How High, Up, V for Vendetta, Half Baked, Babe
Shows: Futurama, Family Guy, Rob Dyrdek's Fantasy Factory, 30 Rock, The Regular Show, Adventure Time, Tom and Jerry, Always Sunny in Philadelphia, American Dad
Music: Andre 3000, Adele, Amanda Palmer, B.O.B., Bo Burnham, Bob Marley, The Beatles, Carlos Santana, Disturbed, Eminem, Incubus, Kid Cudi, Mountain Goats, Pink Floyd, Regina Spektor, Rage Against The Machine, Suicide Silence, Stone Sour, STEVIE WONDER, Tool
Food: I really don't like fast food. I try not to eat meat, but when I do its normally chicken or fish. And if I eat red meat, its organic with no hormones, and only if my anemic body is craving the protein.
But don't worry, I fend for myself. I'm not a hassle to deal with when eating. Take me anywhere, I'll find something to eat.
1. My Journal (with a working pen)
2. My Jimbay
3. A Good Book
4. My Tarot Deck
5. My Emergency Pack (already full of survival tools)
Also, I've done crazy psychedelics. I've seen some shit.
Also, I was houseless for 4 months. Yes, houseless, I chose to live in the woods. It was the best thing I have ever done.
Or if you actually know what a jimbay and a tarot deck is.
Or if you don't, and you want to ask (I just might poke fun at you a little more)