Find better matches with our advanced
29 • Seattle, WA • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 18–40
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating, casual sex
- Last online
- Yesterday – 4:34pm
- 5′ 11″ (1.81m)
- Body type
- Strictly anything
- Atheism, and laughing about it
- Cancer, but it doesn’t matter
- Working on university
- Sales / Marketing
- Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
- Likes dogs and likes cats
1. the Red Mars trilogy by Kim Stanley Robinson. Robinson's detailed depiction of the colonization and terraforming of our crimson neighbor is amazing, full of drama and intrigue, and his in-depth descriptions of the science involved make the events seem entirely plausible.
2. Timothy Zahn. Anything by him, he's my favorite writer
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
You must be in the photo! Full nudity, extreme close ups, pets, cars, baby photos, artwork, images you’ve added yourself to, etc. are not allowed.
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue
meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to .
If you don’t see it, try checking
your Spam folder.