Find better matches with our advanced matching system
28 • M • Seattle, WA
- Last Online
- Today – 3:28pm
- 5′ 11″ (1.81m)
- Body Type
- Strictly anything
- Atheism, and laughing about it
- Cancer, but it doesn’t matter
- Working on university
- Sales / Marketing
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
- Likes dogs and likes cats
1. the Red Mars trilogy by Kim Stanley Robinson. Robinson's detailed depiction of the colonization and terraforming of our crimson neighbor is amazing, full of drama and intrigue, and his in-depth descriptions of the science involved make the events seem entirely plausible.
2. Timothy Zahn. Anything by him, he's my favorite writer
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 20–40
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.