Find better matches with our advanced
34 • Seattle, WA • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 21–44
- Near me
- Who are single
- For long-term dating, short-term dating, casual sex
- Last Online
- Online now!
- 5′ 8″ (1.73m)
- Body Type
- When drinking
- Agnosticism, but not too serious about it
- Graduated from university
- Rather not say
- Relationship Status
- Open relationship
- Relationship Type
- Has cats
- English (Fluently), Spanish (Poorly)
Before that I used to be a scientist, which is a boss job title, but the steady, low-intensity heartbreak of R&D eventually burnt me out. Other previous lives include: web dev, student, production artist, computer lab babysitter, and high-speed pizza delivery specialist.
Outside of employment I spend as much time as possible collaborating on projects with my friends -- installation-scale art and social events, mainly. I go out a lot but reserve time alone too. I keep busy.
Via last.fm, my most-played artists over the past three months as of late 2014. Alphabetized to leave in some mystery:
Aphex Twin, Austra, Ben Frost, Chelsea Wolfe, Death from Above 1979, FaltyDL, Gesaffelstein, Lana Del Rey, Lykke Li, Modest Mouse, Parquet Courts, Run the Jewels, Shabazz Palaces, The Rentals
Similarly, here is the latest page of recent books copied off my Goodreads account, alphabetized and star ratings redacted.
* A Book of Common Prayer, Joan Didion
* CivilWarLand in Bad Decline, George Saunders
* The Cocktail Lab, Tony Conigliaro
* Death & Co: Modern Classic Cocktails, David Kaplan
* The Girl from H.O.P.P.E.R.S., Jaime Hernández
* A Good Man is Hard to Find and Other Stories, Flannery O'Connor
* The Heart is a Lonely Hunter, Carson McCullers
* Interpreter of Maladies, Jhumpa Lahiri
* The Lone Ranger and Tonto Fistfight in Heaven, Sherman Alexie
* Song of Solomon, Toni Morrison
My taste in movies leans toward artsy SF and good comedy -- good writing in general, really. Also, Sergio Leone.
I eat fearlessly and joyfully.
Curation as a creative act.
What I am about to get up to in the kitchen.
Artifacts which grow better with use, rather than worse: leather accessories, predictive text, and so forth. I have a thing for 'em.
They should totally break out a disclaimer section because everybody stuffs theirs here, heh. Thus, my DISCLAIMER: My non-monogamous outlook is a permanent feature rather than a phase. Since that kind of thing can be a massive deal-breaker on both sides, let's be respectful and awesome and neither of us waste the other's time if it will, ok?
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.