Find better matches with our advanced
34 • M • Seattle, WA
I’m looking for
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 21–42
- Near me
- Who are single
- For long-term dating, short-term dating, casual sex
- Last Online
- Today – 11:30am
- 5′ 8″ (1.73m)
- Body Type
- When drinking
- Agnosticism, but not too serious about it
- Graduated from university
- Rather not say
- Relationship Status
- Open relationship
- Relationship Type
- Has cats
- English (Fluently), Spanish (Poorly)
Before that I used to be a scientist, which is a boss job title, but the steady, low-intensity heartbreak of R&D eventually burnt me out. Other previous lives include: web dev, student, production artist, computer lab babysitter, and high-speed pizza delivery specialist.
Outside of employment I spend as much time as possible collaborating on projects with my friends -- installation-scale art and social events, mainly. I go out a lot but reserve time alone too. I keep busy.
Via last.fm, fifteen most-played artists over the past three months as of July 2014. Alphabetized to leave in some mystery:
Ben Frost, Chance the Rapper, Chelsea Wolfe, Cloud Nothings, Colin Stetson, Gesaffelstein, LCD Soundsystem, Lykke Li, Mirah, Mobb Deep, Moon Hooch, Radiohead, Schoolboy Q, Two Fingers, Marissa Nadler
Similarly, here is the latest page of recent books copied off my Goodreads account as of July 2014, alphabetized and star ratings redacted.
* A Good Man is Hard to Find and Other Stories, Flannery O'Connor
* CivilWarLand in Bad Decline, George Saunders
* Interpreter of Maladies, Jhumpa Lahiri
* The Cocktail Lab, Tony Conigliaro
* The Fermata, Nicholson Baker
* The Girl from H.O.P.P.E.R.S., Jaime Hernández
* The Heart is a Lonely Hunter, Carson McCullers
* The Lone Ranger and Tonto Fistfight in Heaven, Sherman Alexie
* The Odyssey, Homer (Robert Fagles tr)
* We Have Always Lived in the Castle, Shirley Jackson
My taste in movies leans toward artsy SF and good comedy -- good writing in general, really. Also, Sergio Leone.
Current culinary interests include: 1) Perfecting my nano-batched saffron vodka infusion -- 90mg saffron, 1cm^2 lemon zest, and a single crushed peppercorn, rested in 375ml vodka for a couple of days. 2) Exploring the Cook's Illustrated Best Recipe cookbook, which is a beautiful artifact and a fantastic review of the fundamentals.
Curation as a creative act.
What I am about to get up to in the kitchen.
Artifacts which grow better with use, rather than worse: leather accessories, predictive text, and so forth. I have a thing for 'em.
They should totally break out a disclaimer section because everybody stuffs theirs here, heh. Thus, my DISCLAIMER: My non-monogamous outlook is a permanent feature rather than a phase. Since that kind of thing can be a massive deal-breaker on both sides, let's be respectful and awesome and neither of us waste the other's time if it will, ok?
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.