Write a little about yourself. Just a paragraph will do.
Profile Version: 2.02 - Last Edited: 2015-05-22
Hmmm... Do I try to be mysterious (read: lazy) and talk about how
my personality is so complex that it cannot be succinctly
summarized in a small box or do I make an attempt to summarize and
run the risk of polarizing potential suitors?
Aw, fuck it. Nothing ventured nothing gained.
Hey, I'm AJ.
How's it going?
I'm too complex to be succinctly summarized in a small box (HA!),
so here are here are some things to know, when trying to endure my
- I'm a kid at heart with an adult's vocabulary, spending power,
and ability to prioritize. All of which, together, can sometimes be
a very confusing and dangerous combination.
- I'm tend to express myself in the form of constantly evolving
hyperbole but have an aversion to extreme opinions and hypocritical
rhetoric. Which, admittedly, may or may not be hypocritical in
itself. But bite me. Nyeh.
- I'm extremely independent but, would ironically like my suitor to
be able to take care of me, in a worst case scenario
- I'm able to eventually move past bad experiences, but I never
EVER forget them. I would strongly advise choosing one's words very
carefully, especially with me, because I tend to most vividly
remember the worst shit.
What I’m doing with my life
Don’t overthink this one; tell us what you’re doing day-to-day.
I'm a Senior EDI Analyst for a Health plan, in the Healthcare
Informatics realm. I live on my own, pay my own bills and am more
or less completely self reliant.
I have two dogs who are my world - a Pembroke Welsh Corgi named
Shinra Ein and a Shiba Inu named Kensei Drei.
When I'm not working or being a father to my fuzzy babies, I'm
gaming (Brave Frontier/GW2/PS4), eating, shopping or learning more
about random things that pop into my mind.
Yeah, I'm a bit of an information junkie... ^___^
I’m really good at
Go on, brag a little (or a lot). We won’t judge.
Objectively analyzing a situation and needlessly preparing for a
multitude of outcomes.
The first things people usually notice about me
I’m an empty essay… fill me out!
I have no idea. You tell me?
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
Help your potential matches find common interests.
- Becoming Madame Mao
- The Perks of Being A Wallflower
- Marvel Comics (Mostly the X-universe, sprinkled with a little
- The Sweetest Thing
- Mean Girls
- Easy A
- Seducing Mr. Perfect (Korean)
- Please Teach Me English (Korean)
- 200 Pounds of Beauty (Korean)
- Martial arts movies (For the dazzling, albeit unrealistic fight
- Misc. Romantic Comedies (Guilty pleasure! Shhh...)
- I made it a point not to get cable, because all of the cable
companies can eat dicks for breakfast. Netflix, however, is
constantly playing in the background.
- Unst, unst, unst, unst
- Wub, wub, wub, wub
- Top 40 Stuff
- Pretty much anything, with the exception of most (not all) heavy
metal and country music
There is very little I won't eat. Unless it's weird looking. Or has
a weird texture. Or I'm allergic to it.
The six things I could never do without
Think outside the box. Sometimes the little things can say a lot.
1. My Corgi, Shinra Ein and Shiba Inu, Kensei Drei - My fuzzy
babies! They're the furry manifestations of my ambiverted
2. My Vape - I quit smoking back in October of 2013, and this bad
boy stops me from bludgeoning people. :D
3. My FR-S, Quicksilver - Because every man needs a quarter-life
4. Sleep - I need sleep. I love sleep. Sleep is a freakin' luxury
and I intend to abuse my access to it as much as possible.
5. The Interwebs - I'm a glutton for information. I do research for
fun. That alone should be a testament to how twisted my mind
6. Family & Friends - I lumped the two conventionally distinct
groups of people together because I see them as one. If I consider
you a friend, I also consider you family. And if you're family, I
also consider you a friend.
Instant ramen - For which I probably would not have survived
2004-08. Left off the list due to sodium content.
Energy drinks - For their role in making my mornings somewhat more
bearable. Left off the list due to being inferior to additional
Money - Because we all fucking need it, damn it. Left off the list
due to its tendency to disappear faster than it's earned.
I spend a lot of time thinking about
Global warming, lunch, or your next vacation… it’s all fair game.
....what to someday fill this damn box with. I have enough pressure
in my life! I thought you were different, OkCupid!
On a typical Friday night I am
Netflix and takeout, or getting your party on — how do you let loose?
Either at home with my dogs, watching Netflix, Vaping, GW2-ing or
playing Brave Frontier/Clash of Clans/Puzzle and Dragons on my
Out with my favorite people in the world.
The most private thing I’m willing to admit
I’m an empty essay… fill me out!
I plead the fifth. Mostly because I can't think of anything
private, that I'd be willing to divulge.
You should message me if
Offer a few tips to help matches win you over.
a) ...you like to eat.
b) ...aren't a complete dick, only looking for tail.
c) ...like Corgis/Shiba Inus.
d) ...like EDM.
e) ...also drive an FR-S or a BRZ.
f) ...like lists.
Who are you looking for?
This helps us know who to show you on OkCupid.