Hmmm... Do I try to be mysterious (read: lazy) and talk about how my personality is so complex that it cannot be succinctly summarized in a small box or do I make an attempt to summarize and run the risk of polarizing potential suitors?
Aw, fuck it. Nothing ventured nothing gained.
Hey, I'm AJ.
How's it going?
I'm too complex to be succinctly summarized in a small box (HA!), so here are here are some things to know, when trying to endure my presence:
- I'm a kid at heart with an adult's vocabulary, spending power, and ability to prioritize. All of which, together, can sometimes be a very confusing and dangerous combination.
- I tend to express myself in the form of constantly evolving hyperbole but have an aversion to extreme opinions and hypocritical rhetoric. Which, admittedly, may or may not be hypocritical in itself. But bite me. Nyeh.
- I'm extremely independent but, would ironically like my suitor to be able to take care of me, in a worst case scenario situation.
- I'm able to eventually move past bad experiences, but I never EVER forget them. I would strongly advise choosing one's words very carefully, especially with me, because I tend to most vividly remember the worst shit.
I have two dogs who are my world - a Pembroke Welsh Corgi named Shinra Ein and a Shiba Inu named Kensei Drei.
When I'm not working or being a father to my fuzzy babies, I'm gaming (Brave Frontier/GW2/PS4), eating, shopping or learning more about random things that pop into my mind.
Yeah, I'm a bit of an information junkie... ^___^
- Becoming Madame Mao
- The Perks of Being A Wallflower
- Marvel Comics (Mostly the X-universe, sprinkled with a little Avengers flavor)
- The Sweetest Thing
- Mean Girls
- Easy A
- Seducing Mr. Perfect (Korean)
- Please Teach Me English (Korean)
- 200 Pounds of Beauty (Korean)
- Martial arts movies (For the dazzling, albeit unrealistic fight choreography)
- Misc. Romantic Comedies (Guilty pleasure! Shhh...)
- I made it a point not to get cable, because all of the cable companies can eat dicks for breakfast. Netflix, however, is constantly playing in the background.
- Unst, unst, unst, unst
- Wub, wub, wub, wub
- Top 40 Stuff
- Pretty much anything, with the exception of most (not all) heavy metal and country music
There is very little I won't eat. Unless it's weird looking. Or has a weird texture. Or I'm allergic to it.
2. My Vape - I quit smoking back in October of 2013, and this bad boy stops me from bludgeoning people. :D
3. My WRX. Powerful AND practical. :D
4. Sleep - I need sleep. I love sleep. Sleep is a freakin' luxury and I intend to abuse my access to it as much as possible.
5. The Interwebs - I'm a glutton for information. I do research for fun. That alone should be a testament to how twisted my mind is.
6. Family & Friends - I lumped the two conventionally distinct groups of people together because I see them as one. If I consider you a friend, I also consider you family. And if you're family, I also consider you a friend.
Instant ramen - For which I probably would not have survived 2004-08. Left off the list due to sodium content.
Energy drinks - For their role in making my mornings somewhat more bearable. Left off the list due to being inferior to additional sleep.
Money - Because we all fucking need it, damn it. Left off the list due to its tendency to disappear faster than it's earned.
Out with my favorite people in the world.
b) ...aren't a complete dick, only looking for tail.
c) ...like Corgis/Shiba Inus.
d) ...like EDM.
e) ...also drive an FR-S or a BRZ.
f) ...like lists.