- When XPN did its countdown of the 885 greatest songs of the new millennium, I’d seen over 40 of the bands live in concert. My favorite venues in Philadelphia are World Café Live and Union Transfer. If you have any good band recommendations, I’d love to hear them!
- According to Goodreads (a great website for any book lover), I read 30 books in 2013. I like to read crime fiction (e.g. Elmore Leonard, Michael Connelly) and classic pulp fiction (e.g Raymond Chandler, Dashiell Hammett), but I also enjoy historical nonfiction about topics that interest me (e.g. survival stories, natural disasters, brilliant people).
- I went to at least one Phillies, Flyers, Sixers and Eagles game in their most recent seasons. I also get excited for following annual events such as the Masters, the NCAA basketball tournament and Wimbledon. Honestly though, I enjoy playing sports even more than I enjoy watching them.
- I’ve been to four European countries (England, Spain, Poland and Greece) and I would love to visit more, especially Iceland and Italy. Even though it may not be as exotic as visting a foreign country, I’d also really enjoy seeing the Pacific Northwest for the first time.
- In 2013, I got my 2nd graduate degree (J.D. and LLM). I’ve been practicing law since 2007 and currently live and work in the city. Work is the vehicle that allows me to pursue the other interests that I listed above.
Well, there you go. That’s just a little about what I’ve been up to recently. I’m definitely interested in finding someone who has their own interests and passions, whether they’re like mine or not. Do you think you'd be interested in chatting sometime over drinks? Or maybe going to a fun or interesting event in the city?