Find better matches with our advanced
33 • M • Las Vegas, NV
I’m looking for
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 21–38
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last Online
- Sep 14
- 5′ 11″ (1.81m)
- Body Type
- A little extra
- When drinking
- Virgo, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from high school
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
- Likes dogs and likes cats
Movies... Eternal Sunshine, City Lights, Forgetting Sarah Marshall, Shawshank, Tombstone, plus several dozen more, and I'm a sucker for Cameron Crowe.
As for shows, The Walking Dead, HIMYM, Boardwalk Empire, Dexter, Justified, Project Runway (yep), Top Chef, ATHF, Metalocalypse, It's Always Sunny, 30 Rock, The Office, Arrested Development, Forensic Files, Parks and Recreation, Sons of Anarchy, many more...
Music is even worse than movies for me to narrow down. I will say that I'm not big into country or hip hop, but I still listen to both occasionally. If I had to list my all-time favorites... The Beatles, David Bowie, Rilo Kiley, Ben Folds (with or without Five), and for the last five years solid, The Good Life. And I saw The Postal Service at Cosmopolitan last April (dream come true). Also, I love the local music scene (I am an out-of-control Dusty Sunshine fanboy), so at least a few times a month I'm downtown watching some Vegas band.
2) I have no desire to go hiking. Let me just die indoors. Rattlesnakes and scorpions will still strike in air-conditioned environments, and if you absolutely want, I will break your ankle and deprive you of water. Good grief, hippie chicks are supposed to be easy!
3) When my car will explode. I was unemployed for a spell in 2012 and sold my "real" car to pay the bills. Now I drive the ugliest piece of junk in Las Vegas. Chances are you've pointed and laughed at it before.
Also, though I am straight, many of my friends and family are not. I do not tolerate intolerance. Think that I am a hypocrite if you like, just don't message me if you are not LGBT-friendly. It would just be a waste of time for the both of us, because that's a dealbreaker for me that no amount of pretty can fix.
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.