- Born/raised in a small town in Texas. I worked off the land as soon as I could walk. I lived as a cow-poke, wrassled steer, wore a six shooter in my holster, and had freedom in my heart. I fed myself with cacti, tumbleweeds, and whiskey, and I lived under an oil derrick. Or I lived in the 'burbs. It was a while ago; the details are hazy.
- Decided attending West Point for college was a good idea.
1) No need to pick out an outfit every day for class.
2) People talk very loud. (especially when hazing you)
3) I am an absolute master at shining shoes.
1) Male/female ratio...could be better.
2) Marching gets old.
3) You really need gray to be your favorite color.
- Apparently when you graduate West Point, you have to go into the Army. Who knew? I did trick them into teaching me to fly Blackhawk helicopters, so that's a win.
- Escaped from the Army, got an MBA at Harvard (pronounced Haaaaaavawd) and landed in NYC.