1. A notebook and pen. I'm constantly writing, be it poems, short
stories, or starting work on a new novel. If I don't have a
notebook with me I can usually be found writing on whatever scrap
of paper I have nearby.
2. My cell phone. My friends and family aren't in walking distance
and I don't have a land line so its the best way for people to get
in contact with me. Plus I'm rather hooked on text messaging, its
most wonderful when you've got friends out in other states and
countries and you don't want to pay the huge bills for long
3. Fruit Snacks. Yes I know it sounds silly but I love them! My
favorite are in the form of Snoopy and the Peanuts gang and has a
sour green apple and blue raspberry flavor.
4. Books. I'm an avid reader and usually have a book nearby. I like
historical fiction, romance, mystery, drama, science fiction,
fantasy, pretty much anything as long as its well written the plot
isn't full of holes.
5. The internet. A vast majority of my friends live in other states
or in other countries this is the least expensive way I have of
keeping in contact with them.
6. My pets Sookie (my cat) and Frodo (my hamster) as well as my
local friends. Living alone can get really, really lonely, its nice
to have someone to come home to even if they are four legged and
furry. It's also really nice to have friends nearby even if its
only a couple of them.