Find better matches with our advanced matching system
35 / M / Straight / Single
- Last Online
- Today – 11:32pm
- 6′ 0″ (1.83m)
- Body Type
- Strictly anything
- Atheism, and laughing about it
- Graduated from university
- Relationship Type
- Likes cats
- English (Fluently)
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 24–40
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating, casual sex
Ok so I’ve been on this site for two months and I’ve worked out some things that I’m looking for:
- I realise that being the age that we are there is little chance that someone would not have hurt us by now. Having said that I would like someone who doesn’t mistake me for that person as I will not mistake you for the person or persons that have hurt me.
- If you have an “all guys are bastards” or an “I’m female so you can’t win” attitude then we will not get along. I know that culturally it’s acceptable to have such views but I want someone who understands that this is life, it’s not “Us vrs Them” it’s a case of we are all in it together and none of us are going to get out alive so we might as well be kind to each other.
- I’m now going to do what I hate other people doing and say that if you’re vegetarian then I probably won’t be interested. I cook and I do it well and one of the ways that I show love is to cook things for other people that mean a lot to me most of those things include meat. I have no doubt that there are good ethical reasons not to eat meat I have no beef with your choice (so to speak) but it’s not a choice that I’m interested in making and I’m just not certain that we will be able to work it out long term. Sorry. Having said that if you’re a very cool vegetarian, your fine with me eating meat and you have sound, well thought out reasons to be one then sure let’s talk.
- We don’t have to agree on everything but if you’ve never considered that someone might have a differing opinion to you on any given subject and aren’t willing to entertain one then I am not for you.
- If you take everything seriously and want me to as well…..let’s not bother.
- If you’ve been cruel to animals you need to see a psychologist rather than going on a date with me. They will at least, probably see you again.
WOW ok so if you've read all that. You deserve like some kind of prize. Message me and I'll arrange it's delivery.
Connect your OkCupid Account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.