- Ethical vegan
- Body positive - this is why I selected 7'11" - because height doesn't matter to me and it shouldn't to you either.
- Feminist (Humanist is the preferred term though - and speaking of this: how about a little bit of gender equality on this site - ie. women actually writing to men......)
- Polyamorous (in the context of meaning multiple loves)
- Sex positive (and open to experimentation and anything new I haven't tried)
- I go back and forth about whether I should list myself as straight or queer. I feel very comfortable in the queer community, but I tend to lean very heavily toward women. (85%) I do like to keep an open mind though. One thing for sure, I like my boys feminine, friends or otherwise.
- into supporting local / ethical food sources whenever possible
- sourcing energy & fuels alternatively
- attempting to avoid plastics
- surviving off music & art
- disagreeing with most mainstream political beliefs (Seriously, educate yourself on IRV (Instant Runoff Voting) - it will change your opinion on 3rd party voting, I promise)
- night hours (easily sunburned)
- low maintenance, attempting to keep drama as close to zero as possible, quite easy going - and looking for same.
“The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn, like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars and in the middle you see the blue centerlight pop and everybody goes "Awww!”
My all consuming fear in life is mediocrity, and avoiding that bitter pill has made me a radical in many areas of my life. From relationships (polyamory), to diet (vegan and yes you don't have to be), to politics (not conservative, not liberal, not libertarian, not anarchist but have radical strong beliefs that don't quite fit anywhere) to gender bending (I'm a cis gendered male but definitely have an abundance of feminine qualities) make me quite a difficult match indeed.